JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

I
weren't most of the reseleer royal pairs coming out of germany (second to Australia)? few cats in the royal thread saying these were sitting on shelves out there.
i was Able to cop my pair of royals this Year but ... When i take a Look at black Toes, shadows etc ... Nike hamburg or snipes had Always at least 3 full Size Runs ... At know just 1 ... Thats redicoulous -.-

funny how ppl were saying breds would be mass produced a few months back. Look at it now :smh:

It's like that with every thread. Dudes just wanna feel special by contributing "info"

Im gonna go play my ps4 now Ive pretty much selected seven people who i considered
Trustworthy. Would be a shame after all my secrecy and one of them post.:rolleyes

So where are all the GS sizes? Why would Nike not even have them online. Seems like on the bay or paying a mom and pop a crazy markup is the only way to get a pair.

Last edited:
Im gonna go play my ps4 now Ive pretty much selected seven people who i considered
Trustworthy. Would be a shame after all my secrecy and one of them post.
eyes.gif

Just went to two HOHs and got a homie to get with tickets with me. It was just like 3 or 5 people lined up in Atl I'd be so relieved if I get that call at 7 today

Back
Top Bottom