JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Seeing the Bred 1s up on footaction and champs made me feel weird for a second lol. It's crazy to think up until like a few weeks we had no information, just knowing that they were dropping. Good luck to everyone, even the new guys.
smokin.gif
This dude I follow on Twitter has had those links up all year. You can bookmark the concord low link now if you want.

Will people in Melbourne have trouble buying these, as limited as the royals for US?  I know it's 5:48 in Melbourne but does anyone else know if Aussies can order retros on their Nike.com/au without paying much more than US retail?   

I just saw a $115 AJ retro 1 on Nike's US site compared to the same model $180 Au($202 US) on Nikestore.com/au...think it will be worth buying in the early morning?
Yall should be required to answer basic mathematical questions before being allowed to post.

Repped for helping people out. Im glad some of you guys will get instead of people trying to resell. I'll be going to HOH hoping i get lucky to get 1 pair. We will see how that goes. Good luck everybody.
You think resellers aren't in this thread and PMing for info?

Finally caught up on all the pages, this moving faster than royals threads.

Any Seattle heads have any luck? I'm waiting on HoH to call and email from Sheikh.

Sheikh came through for me on the royals, idk if ill have luck this time but my fingers crossed.

Worst come to worst, ill just appreciate my royals a little more! Lol

Truth be told I wouldn't get there til about 7 so that's a no-go for me. How about you?
I was thinkin about it, don't have **** to do right now just dont know If I want to make that trip out there right now

It would make my chances a lil better but driving 40 minutes for a raffle ticket just doesn't seem like a winning option.

Good luck everyone. Camping for the first time since Xi last year. Wish these were like royals last year. They flew under the radar and I lined up 20 minutes before the store opened.

Back
Top Bottom