JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Couldn't believe the line at tysons corner hoh. wish they only allowed one entry to make the people decide what the really want. I entered in the foams, 1's and 3lab5's. will prolly be a wasted 2hours waiting in line haha

why would someone enter a raffle for a shoe that doesnt fit them, in hopes they would have a better chance of winning. that just defeats the purpose...

mean.gif

Couldn't believe the line at tysons corner hoh. wish they only allowed one entry to make the people decide what the really want. I entered in the foams, 1's and 3lab5's. will prolly be a wasted 2hours waiting in line haha
preach. i was there too and only put in a raffle for the 1s

the girl doing tickets said "are you sure!?" 
laugh.gif

i believe in good karma and not being greedy

i would never bother waiting 2 hours in line just to enter a raffle that i will probably loose because there was a 2 hour long line lol.  And you know everybody is entering every raffle just to make their time worth it

why would someone enter a raffle for a shoe that doesnt fit them, in hopes they would have a better chance of winning. that just defeats the purpose...

:smh:

I rather have hope in trading for my size than not getting any. I also enter multiple sizes and didn't win.

Damn FTL Glendale was shut down by the Fire Marshall. I guess there were too many hypebeasts all in one place. Keep in mind this is for a regular raffle ticket not a "guaranteed pair" raffle ticket. 
mean.gif

The thirst is REAL the hunger REALER. 
sick.gif

Last edited:

:smh:

you know what these shoe stores should do now with raffles?

make the **** who has the ticket try them on. if they dont fit that **** is out of luck and the shoe counts as an unclaimed pair.

cinderella these resellers :lol:

I rather have hope in trading for my size than not getting any. I also enter multiple sizes and didn't win.
while thats true its still pointless because chances of winning the raffle dont really change if you go a half size up or down. it would only change if you go way up or way down

you know what these shoe stores should do now with raffles?

make the **** who has the ticket try them on. if they dont fit that **** is out of luck and the shoe counts as an unclaimed pair.

cinderella these resellers
laugh.gif
lmao hell yea that would be awesome! and you would also stop the resellers from wanting them because they would have to try them on, thus making them unDS

lmao hell yea that would be awesome! and you would also stop the resellers from wanting them because they would have to try them on, thus making them unDS

come on guy. i said try on not play a game in them :lol:

shoes arent vaginas now :lol:

Last edited:
You know nike employees be lurking when you get this pm

Hey,

I'm sure your inbox is full so hopefully you get to see this. There's a MASSIVE difference between how things are handled by the finish line company online and Nike. FNL is extremely lax on their methods to combat cheating. Nike is extremely thorough.

If you are going to share a method similar to what I am thinking, you are going to unknowingly get ALL of these people's orders canceled and some people banned.

I am not trying to get any information from you early or anything like that. I only want to make sure you are aware of what WILL happen under certain instances. Are you going to be changing the source reference in anyway from what Nike provides via the twitter link? If you are, we need to discuss some things bc these people will still want any info you give them now and they will blindly use it without doing their own due diligence, thinking you have already made sure all was well first. If there will be any changes made to the tweeted link during any part of the process, you will need to rethink your idea bc that will not end well for anyone that uses it.

Back
Top Bottom