JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Damn FTL Glendale was shut down by the Fire Marshall. I guess there were too many hypebeasts all in one place. Keep in mind this is for a regular raffle ticket not a "guaranteed pair" raffle ticket. 
mean.gif

The thirst is REAL the hunger REALER. 
sick.gif

i was just about to head over in a few minutes too. i guess thats what happens when you have 6 raffles on the same day.

Last edited:
I've been quiet on the J front for some months now... but this shoe is a must have. Good luck to all

You know nike employees be lurking when you get this pm

Hey,

I'm sure your inbox is full so hopefully you get to see this. There's a MASSIVE difference between how things are handled by the finish line company online and Nike. FNL is extremely lax on their methods to combat cheating. Nike is extremely thorough.

If you are going to share a method similar to what I am thinking, you are going to unknowingly get ALL of these people's orders canceled and some people banned.

I am not trying to get any information from you early or anything like that. I only want to make sure you are aware of what WILL happen under certain instances. Are you going to be changing the source reference in anyway from what Nike provides via the twitter link? If you are, we need to discuss some things bc these people will still want any info you give them now and they will blindly use it without doing their own due diligence, thinking you have already made sure all was well first. If there will be any changes made to the tweeted link during any part of the process, you will need to rethink your idea bc that will not end well for anyone that uses it.
View media item 713224

Make sure whatever browser that you use has COOKIES enabled and pre visit the site before hand and do not clear out your cookies / cache aite ?

they just upgraded that location to an hoh i believe but i think it was mainly cause the mall was packed a lot of people werent aware of the raffle till they saw the line

it was my first time doing raffles at Tysons so I couldn't tell you

but it was especially bad today because there were raffles for 5 different shoes

everybody pretty much threw in names for all of them since they were there
Yeah that makes sense.  If you guys know of any spots around the area that are generally good for releases, would you mind to PM me?  I'd really appreciate any info.

Is it usually that bad at Tysons?  I just moved to Falls Church so I'm trying to find spots where I might actually have a chance of buying instead of relying on the online sites.
it was my first time doing raffles at Tysons so I couldn't tell you
but it was especially bad today because there were raffles for 5 different shoes
everybody pretty much threw in names for all of them since they were there
What time did you go there? Had no issues at a different footlocker. I woke up this morning, drove to the mall, went to the register and filled out tickets for the 1's and 3Lab5.

You know nike employees be lurking when you get this pm

Hey,

I'm sure your inbox is full so hopefully you get to see this. There's a MASSIVE difference between how things are handled by the finish line company online and Nike. FNL is extremely lax on their methods to combat cheating. Nike is extremely thorough.

If you are going to share a method similar to what I am thinking, you are going to unknowingly get ALL of these people's orders canceled and some people banned.

I am not trying to get any information from you early or anything like that. I only want to make sure you are aware of what WILL happen under certain instances. Are you going to be changing the source reference in anyway from what Nike provides via the twitter link? If you are, we need to discuss some things bc these people will still want any info you give them now and they will blindly use it without doing their own due diligence, thinking you have already made sure all was well first. If there will be any changes made to the tweeted link during any part of the process, you will need to rethink your idea bc that will not end well for anyone that uses it.

yeah they lurking here hardbody been tellin  people that for months 
that aint nike man
1. Nike dont care. like the bs commitment to fairness. bots been getting all the orders, they still shipping 6 pair of the same shoe to the same address and stuff like that
2. Why would they refence FNL
3. Nike dont care. these limited edition shoes = them getting paid for advertisement

Last edited:
that aint nike man
1. Nike dont care. like the bs commitment to fairness. bots been getting all the orders, they shipping 6 pair of shoes to the same address and stuff like that
2. Why would they refence FNL
3. Nike dont care. these limited edition shoes = them getting paid for advertisement
yeah i was thinking the same, sad part is dude took his time to bs that whole letter and probly looked up synonyms because he used words that his brain cant handle to understand

Back
Top Bottom