JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Why do you guys keep saying this when everything that we have learned and experienced up to this point has actually pointed in the other direction?
We'll I'm not 100% certain on the product amount, but I'm sure just about everyone and their momma will have these just like the gamma 11s....

What time did you go there? Had no issues at a different footlocker. I woke up this morning, drove to the mall, went to the register and filled out tickets for the 1's and 3Lab5.
got there around 10 didn't get out til 1230. their process was unbelievably inefficient. 1 chick doing every single ticket by herself

cmon dude think about it, why would nike say that fnl is less strict to scare away customers and force them to go to FNL, their COMPETITORS. not that complex and nike is one of the top advertising and customer manipulating companies in the world, no way they would be that dumb

I'm gone try like everyone else. People think bots gone help you, they don't realize you need the internet speed for that bot to work

I'm thinking the same thing, seems like most people have a bot or link. I'm still going to try though.
time to try and put one in  my cart for 2 hours 
mean.gif

raffle line at my local foot locker was extremely chill. maybe about 5 people inline. I walked into JJ and their was nobody inline for the raffle tickets. DTLR was a strike out. JJ is doing their calls tonight. 

Last edited:
I'm gone try like everyone else. People think bots gone help you, they don't realize you need the internet speed for that bot to work

Been saying this but people don't care. If their $10 don't work they'll move to the $150 one. If all else fail they ask for who has the fastest bot. I swear, I could take anyone money just by showing you a free script video in action.

I hope I can these I'm standing on line for the raffles and trying to hit up as many places as possible

raffle line at my local foot locker was extremely chill. maybe about 5 people inline. I walked into JJ and their was nobody inline for the raffle tickets. DTLR was a strike out. JJ is doing their calls tonight. 

My FTL is 2 hours wait for raffle... :smh:

stood in line for 3.5 hours for some raffle tickets at hoh on 34th street, but i aint really mad cause these shoes are worth it. really pissed at the employees though -_-

Been saying this but people don't care. If their $10 don't work they'll move to the $150 one. If all else fail they ask for who has the fastest bot. I swear, I could take anyone money just by showing you a free script video in action.
Sad thing is the script for the bot is easy as pie, it's just pointless when you still have to wait in line like everyone else cuz you jacking walmarts internet connection :lol:

We ought to team up and make a 500 dollar one lol auto add to cart and auto check out :lol:

Back
Top Bottom