JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Thread has a new page every minute lol.

Did NOT forsee this a few months ago
This thread didnt move that fast until the yeezys were cancelled, then everybody brought their attention over here 
laugh.gif

just copped my size and my girls gs size from the only german store that did an online release!!! 
smokin.gif

servers broke down, but kept on trying...now i'm going into the campout with a good feelin! might cop another one in my size and the kobe prelude 4s!

good luck to everybody! 

Well as of today I can confirm there's more pairs of this than the royals.  WAYYYYYYY more places have them.  I hit about 10 random spots looking and everyone had 1-2 fsr's but most places started selling early (even official big chains) but they got them.  Even rinky dink mom and pops stores.

The problem seems to be every's selling them for $350+.

also there were about 5 dudes camping out at the dr jays on 34th street since at least 12 pm this morning, probably even earlier, wow 
sick.gif

question does anyone mind the creasing my bro hates his creasing i can care less

I always see people complain about creasing. I look at what they call creasing and laugh. Creasing is going to happen unless you're in a wheelchair when you wear them. People put sneakers on a pedestal, they're just sneakers

I did a couple of raffles, but am not getting my hopes up for these. Try online in the AM if not hit up a reseller or some BS

Check the thread went away for hour half come back and it's 989 new posts ..

It's only gonna get worse here soon

question does anyone mind the creasing my bro hates his creasing i can care less

I always see people complain about creasing. I look at what they call creasing and laugh. Creasing is going to happen unless you're in a wheelchair when you wear them. People put sneakers on a pedestal, they're just sneakers

jordan 1's look better when worn and creased

the shoe lasts a long time and looks good

cant say the same for any other sneaker/jordan

I actually like 1's when they are creased. 
jordan 1's look better when worn and creased

the shoe lasts a long time and looks good

cant say the same for any other sneaker/jordan
agreed seems like these young kids think shoes suppose stay DS on their feet smh  
mean.gif
........ i like my creased shadows they are long lasting easy to clean great beater shoe and comfy 

Back
Top Bottom