JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

this made me bust out laughing 
roll.gif
Good luck to you my brother. I can appreciate your patience by not jumping on the early kicks. May we cop tomorrow
glasses.gif
hopefully man  

Got a 9.5 for me and size 7 for my girl from my local City Gear in Houston, only has 1 FSR in men's and GS.  They said they didn't have a size 10, believe the manager reserved that one.   Store was supposed to open at 7 AM.  Was FCFS but only 9 people were in line so they decided to hand out guarantee tickets.  Only 6 people lined up.  So I only waited 45 minutes outside to get my pair.

On all the 1's this year, I bought a size 10 and other Jordan retros I bought a size 10.  Do ya'll think that a 9.5 would be too tight to wear if I normally wear a size 10?

Bred 1s? I thought the last time he wore 1s was when he played the Knicks at MSG in 98. Could be wrong tho.
Nah he broke em out with the Wizards. Said he found a pair in his closet and decided to wear them.

I do remember him saying that it hurt wearing them. Can't remember if he outgrew the shoes or if the shoes were just old as hell

Got a 9.5 for me and size 7 for my girl from my local City Gear in Houston, only has 1 FSR in men's and GS.  They said they didn't have a size 10, believe the manager reserved that one.   Store was supposed to open at 7 AM.  Was FCFS but only 9 people were in line so they decided to hand out guarantee tickets.  Only 6 people lined up.  So I only waited 45 minutes outside to get my pair.

On all the 1's this year, I bought a size 10 and other Jordan retros I bought a size 10.  Do ya'll think that a 9.5 would be too tight to wear if I normally wear a size 10?
Is there a 10.5?

not gonna lie im 19 dont use a CC i pay my mombs cash to use her CC i aint even mad
exactly idk why dudes get that mad im only 21 and still in school and dont have a CC when i graduate next year ima get my own . Im still payin for it with cash just dont have a CC to get em online.

They ran out of all sizes in minutes, some kids were loitering around overhead the employees giving out guarantee tickets, so they decided to get tickets as well.  Sorry.

Holy ****, this has got to be my luckiest day every when it comes to shoes, just won a 2nd raffle at the same HOH, but this time for the Kobe Prelude 4s.  

Not sure if anyone has posted this but this site has some links to sites that should have them

http://moresneakers.com/portfolio/releases/air-jordan-1-retro-high-og-bred/
Didn't get the Shiekh email today so I might have to pull the trigger on one of these European sites. To anybody that's ordered from a European site, how much is shipping? And whats 9 AM CET in Pacific Standard Time?
Shipping + customs+ euro price = resell.

dont do it b.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom