JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

What time did you line up? And which city gear?
When I called at 4pm, no one was lined up.  Got there at 7:30 and there were 5 people in front of me.  First person got there at 5pm.  I left at 8:15pm, waited only 45 minutes; got my guarantee ticket for me and my girl and went home.

Last edited:

Nah he broke em out with the Wizards. Said he found a pair in his closet and decided to wear them.

I do remember him saying that it hurt wearing them. Can't remember if he outgrew the shoes or if the shoes were just old as hell
Droppin knowledge. I'm gonna have to try to hunt for a pic now.

Praying to God, Buddha, and Allah just for a pair.
child-praying.jpeg

.5 size up definitely. Went .5 size up on the Shadow 1s and they fit perfectly. Mind you, I have wide feet. 
I've got a pair of AJ1 Retro '93s (The ones that take ques from the Bugs Bunny 8s) that I had to go .5 down on and they aren't that bad. I couldn't wear them to my old job where I would be standing for about 8 hours, but they're fine in any other circumstance. I've got wide feet too, but I think they're TTS unless you have enormously wide feet.

I guess mine are slightly wide, but not too wide. TTS AJ1s, .5 up most foams.

Well im camped out at my store, first in line for my second pair, so glad I aint back in LA for this release

2013 1s are TTS

Don't size up
I understand that 1's are TTS when I normally wear a size 10 for my Bulls, Knicks, Celtics, Royals, Black/Metallic Gold, Black Toes, and Shadow from this year's release.  But my question is would you go prefer to go .5 up or down if needed???

Last edited:
debit and credit are 2 different things

Hence why I said that the only reason I don't have a credit card is out of choice son :lol:

He made it sound like being 19 is a reason to not have a credit card. I merely pointed out that you could have a card in general long before that, and that there isn't really any connection between being 19 and not having a credit card.

I understand that 1's are TTS when I normally wear a size 10 for my Bulls, Knicks, Celtics, Royals, Black/Metallic Gold, Black Toes, and Shadow from this year's release.  But my question is would you go .5 up or down???

.5 up for sure imo

I
I understand that 1's are TTS when I normally wear a size 10 for my Bulls, Knicks, Celtics, Royals, Black/Metallic Gold, Black Toes, and Shadow from this year's release.  But my question is would you go .5 up or down???
in any circumstance id rather sz up than sz down

IF YOU HAD TO PICK THE MOST RELIABLE WEB SITE TO BUY SHOES FROM FOR THIS RELEASE THAT HAS THE LEAST CRASHES AND WERE YOU MOSTLY TRUST TO GET A PAIR OF NEW RELEASES???

WHICH SITE WOULD YOU GO TO FOR THESE JORDAN 1'S

MOST RELIABLE SITE!??

ANYONE?

got a call from my local hoh , feels great thnx to all who contributed to this release .hope everybody gets a pair.

IF YOU HAD TO PICK THE MOST RELIABLE WEB SITE TO BUY SHOES FROM FOR THIS RELEASE THAT HAS THE LEAST CRASHES AND WERE YOU MOSTLY TRUST TO GET A PAIR OF NEW RELEASES???

WHICH SITE WOULD YOU GO TO FOR THESE JORDAN 1'S

MOST RELIABLE SITE!??

ANYONE?
Nike

Back
Top Bottom