JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

someone offered me ds gammas plus 100
laugh.gif

This is why you salty *** people cant be helped, yall think everybody out to scam yall which is funny cuz aint nobody got time for that ****... BTW son I got my pair on lock

This post is for all the people that said number of pages in a thread doesn't correlate to how popular/successful a shoe is. Yeah...right...no correlation at all...okay. 
roll.gif

Watch Kanye come out with a pair of these in Sept. With 3 stripes on them and take away the swoosh.[emoji]128169[/emoji][emoji]128584[/emoji] The resellers will abandon these for damn near bp and I'll have my pair! My nightmare[emoji]128121[/emoji]needs to be a dream[emoji]128564[/emoji] I'm losing it! I just want a pair![emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Last edited:
Are you sure about that? Your sources did say these were a GR. Look at all the numbers. According to your sources info the resell price shouldnt be high.
Nike doesnt do TLO on GRs, HOH doesnt do RAFFLES on GRs.  these were fairly limited.. more limited then I expected anyway.  

Back
Top Bottom