JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

i'm all about sharing info, but when it's this crazy sometimes it's good to just let the people that did the "research" have a chance at it instead of blasting it out there.. i'm pretty sure tons of people all ready knew, but now tons more do 
laugh.gif
 with that being said.. GOOD LUCK PEOPLE

Last edited:
Ha people are idiots. Stuff like this is why the finishline exploit got stopped. Then they complain about how they can't get any pairs.

Anyways some update info on Niketowns, SP, And other places 

Nike town - Santa Monica (SOLD OUT) -Unclaimed pairs as well

NikeTown - Los Angeles (Sold Out) -Unclaimed pairs as well

Kicks Sole Provider - Sold their last pairs this morning. (All unclaimed pairs)

Shoe Palace - Says most stores didn't receive full stock of what was scheduled and might receive more (my friend who works at FL talks to a SP worker and thats what he said)

there is a difference between a "restock" and a handful of sizes being cancelled and re-sold

Last edited:

Guys calm down with the hate, this thread is about helping others out and I respect that, don't be greedy just cuz you knew they were gonna restock. There are numerous folk who had no clue, and in today's society, it ain't easy to get kicks. Everyone should have the chance to own a kick they like. I know resellers gonna try to resell, but F*** em, those who really love the shoe will wear it and that is where I was headed by posting the info..
I dont think it was being greedy. NTers just wanted to have their chances not significantly lowered by you. Some knew and it was one of their last hopes, now resellers and lurkers alike all know and many NTers may not even come out with a pair.

I spoke to the dude at Eblens.  Both Fairhaven and Fall River ended up getting their shipments by 3pm yesterday, but the shipments did not contain the Retro 1's.  Told me off the record that the pairs that were supposed to be for FR and Fairhaven were given to the RI stores and were sold yesterday A.M.
Thanks for the info...that F'ing sucks

I dont think it was being greedy. NTers just wanted to have their chances not significantly lowered by you. Some knew and it was one of their last hopes, now resellers and lurkers alike all know and many NTers may not even come out with a pair.
There is shoepalace too bro and I am sure nike will restock as well as footlocker. This ain't there last chance bruh. Relax, and the site doesn't crash queens has really strong servers

There is shoepalace too bro and I am sure nike will restock as well as footlocker. This ain't there last chance bruh. Relax, and the site doesn't crash queens has really strong servers
why are you sure they will restock? did that happen with Royals? hmm

Whatsup with these sellers who take fsr pics but cant send you a pic of your size. This dude got no tags. Least you can do.

@ag23   i repped you regardless for trying to help out 
smokin.gif
 i was just saying, cancelled pairs will go quickly, so the less people know the better chance people have..  

No offense, but you are who we were trying to avoid.
those are greedy people and as long as we don't live or know these people they will hide and act like they probably don't even own a pair just to get some more info on them and get more pairs.

Back
Top Bottom