JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

In Kissimmee for the week,any shoe spots down here that may still have these? Or any good shoe spots to check out?

Idk how it is anywhere else.. But I can vouch that the resellers in south Florida are the biggest pieces of crap lmao. 6 flakes and counting. [emoji]128528[/emoji]

After everyone said/thought they were legit

Not everyone was convinced that they were legit.

No price on the box - definitely not US retail.  Why take these chances when the release is barely three weeks away?  Especially someone who is so convinced that these will be a mass produced GR.  :tongue:

http://niketalk.com/t/536390/jordan...arning-removed-from-thread/6030#post_19261972

Just sayin...

Keep ignoring the fact the link that was posted and touted as the holy grail and legit source come release day for legit and fakes, I'm on my phone but when I'm home I'll post the link to the blog with the pictures and some other sites posted as well

AG stop trying to defend yourself. Your help in feeding lurkers is hugely appreciated :rolleyes

Site crashed on and off for a good 30 min during Royal drop

Guys calm down with the hate, this thread is about helping others out and I respect that, don't be greedy just cuz you knew they were gonna restock. There are numerous folk who had no clue, and in today's society, it ain't easy to get kicks. Everyone should have the chance to own a kick they like. I know resellers gonna try to resell, but F*** em, those who really love the shoe will wear it and that is where I was headed by posting the info..
i get where you're coming from, but simply reading a thread thoroughly will give you the info you need. Hypothetically, there wouldn't be more than 10 pair and you have thousands of eyes watching... A simple understanding and application of supply and demand can go a long way. Blurting out info and saying, "by the way, if you can get this size hook it up" after is foolish. 

Last edited:
I spoke to the dude at Eblens.  Both Fairhaven and Fall River ended up getting their shipments by 3pm yesterday, but the shipments did not contain the Retro 1's.  Told me off the record that the pairs that were supposed to be for FR and Fairhaven were given to the RI stores and were sold yesterday A.M.
I'm steamed. I have my pair, but from a reseller. I was really hoping Fairhaven would come through.

Finally got these in my possession( its only been a day and a half but felt like forever). A hour drive with my wife's look of shame to meet a reseller that was actually a nice guy. 220+ about 90 in FL gift cards I had laying around. Sounds like a lot but I'm OK so F it... I think some guys may be disappointed in the red not "popping" on these. I still think shadows had the best quality, but I don't have royals. Happy to say I'm done with shoes for a minute. Just waiting on some bron IDs. Quick on foot
View media item 716326

AT NO POINT DOES QUEENZ SAY THERE WILL BE A RESTOCK.....YOU CLEARLY DIDN'T DO WELL IN READING COMPREHENSION LOL

I'm steamed. I have my pair, but from a reseller. I was really hoping Fairhaven would come through.
I'm more steamed as this was the first release in a long time that I didn't end up with, and that was my last opportunity to buy for retail.

got a size 9.5 on queens!!

nthat.gif

edit: sold out now

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom