JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

I already had the info and did my work of setting some stuff up, pathetic this dude goes and ruins it.

That's why this game is messed up, just looking for props online when all you did was help resellers with no life or jobs who will sit online and cop more to sell at double the price

Yea I'm mad
lmao. The same people who beg for info and PMs constantly are suddenly the ones pissed about info being posted. Comedy.

to the ppl that got through on NBA check your email.... got my ship confirmation a few ago.

Got mines as well. :nthat:

Last edited:
Need some input here guys....
Poss trade, someone is willing to trade me a DS pair of these bred 1s, for my DS pair of bred 11s. What you guys think?

Nothing is reasonable, but its looking like $300 is the going rate. Some people saying they are picking up for $250 but that is not easy to come by. I will most likely end up paying $300 but I'm giving it some time and checking for other options.
alright thanks for the info man

^seems about even, u may even be making out a little since the demand for these and the sheer limitedness (lol not even a word) of them make them more valuable and especially if they are 2012 Breds then yeah its a deal but in the end its all about what u want

Damn, been catching up on this thread from last night, you guys are salty af, lol you do know in a few days

ShoePalace.com will be releasing em for retail

http://www.shoepalace.com/air-jordan-1-retro-high-og-men-s-shoe-black-red-white.html

Tone down the salt dang lmao
Not to be rude but I'm going to disappoint a lot of peep in here.  Shoe Palace will not have this online. Period!

They always have retro shoe on their site but never did sell them. You can't add to cart. Only get option to contact the store.  Well good luck if you go to the store, zero chance!

For example:

Bred 1 GS

http://www.shoepalace.com/air-jorda...e-school-basketball-shoe-black-red-white.html

Bel Air

http://www.shoepalace.com/air-jorda...ketball-shoe-cool-grey-purple-royal-pink.html

Gamma

http://www.shoepalace.com/air-jordan-retro-11-men-s-shoe-black-yellow-blue.html

You can even find Royal 1 on their site but won't add to cart.  Shoe Palace do not sell retro online.

Last edited:
"legit"
indifferent.gif
Those guys aren't legit. Look at the product description
Lol, missed that.

i dont know if this is the right place to post but would these be a fair trade for deadstock cool grey 11s or deadstock concords?

Need some input here guys....
Poss trade, someone is willing to trade me a DS pair of these bred 1s, for my DS pair of bred 11s. What you guys think?
Not straight up. You can find deals on Bred XIs these days.

But I picked up my pair earlier, real nice but I still no royals 
mean.gif
. There was no hype in my area for these. Our Citygear supposedly got less than 20 pairs and there was no line for them either. I know one who basically walked out with 10 
laugh.gif

Not straight up. You can find deals on Bred XIs these days.

But I picked up my pair earlier, real nice but I still no royals 
mean.gif
. There was no hype in my area for these. Our Citygear supposedly got less than 20 pairs and there was no line for them either. I know one who basically walked out with 10 
laugh.gif
What type of deals did you find/ are you aware of for Bred XIs?

I already had the info and did my work of setting some stuff up, pathetic this dude goes and ruins it.

That's why this game is messed up, just looking for props online when all you did was help resellers with no life or jobs who will sit online and cop more to sell at double the price

Yea I'm mad
lmao. The same people who beg for info and PMs constantly are suddenly the ones pissed about info being posted. Comedy.

to the ppl that got through on NBA check your email.... got my ship confirmation a few ago.

Got mines as well. :nthat:

Listen, this zyzz hate crap needs to stop

When did I ask or beg for info?

I laugh everytime because you all makes these groups with spreading info and what not and I don't get jack
The only good and noble NTer on this release was mwalker he messaged me out of the blue for the last week or so sharing all his work and what not and this guy would pm me multiple times throughout the day. Had I stayed up on release day with his info I would have a pair. Luckily with all the work he did he got 2 pairs

Unlike most of you he knows since 05 I've been helping NTers out every day since then. I'm not asking anyone on here for anything, I'm not gonna beg. You wanna share info me with then do it, other than that go screw yourself? Anytime I've posted something on the forum and someone pm's me I always reply. I don't withhold crap from no one

If you wanna keep talking junk come say it to my face, thanks

Back
Top Bottom