JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

I guess you could assume the collector actually had the intention of wearing the pair and never got to it while the reseller was just in it for the quick money.
Technically they're both resellers but different types?
yea the irony... most resellers i know cop to flip and to also finance their on personal collection.. it just cracks me up when people go in on resellers.. we all resellers in one way or another.. 
^This is me. After dumping THOUSANDS of dollars into my collection over the years, I began to see an increase in retail prices and a decline in quality. So essentially I'll be paying more for less? How does a Jordan IV with technology from '89 cost the same price as say a Jordan XIV with "technology" a whole decade advanced? What did it for me were the Thunders and Bred IV's last year. People wore their shoes 5X max and the pain on them chipped to death. That was when I decided I will no longer spend my hard earned money on garbage shoes that keep raising in price. I buy up enough pairs to cut costs on my own pairs for my personal collection.

^This is me. After dumping THOUSANDS of dollars into my collection over the years, I began to see an increase in retail prices and a decline in quality. So essentially I'll be paying more for less? How does a Jordan IV with technology from '89 cost the same price as say a Jordan XIV with "technology" a whole decade advanced? What did it for me were the Thunders and Bred IV's last year. People wore their shoes 5X max and the pain on them chipped to death. That was when I decided I will no longer spend my hard earned money on garbage shoes that keep raising in price. I buy up enough pairs to cut costs on my own pairs for my personal collection.
If they're garbage, why even bother in the first place?

^^ exactly.. Nice collection of 1's too.. But you are going to upset the people who requested 1 shoe limit per picture... 
mean.gif

wouldn't know there garbage until after the fact normally.. i think he means release date pick ups..he mentioned wear n tear after 5 wears.. 

Last edited:
I don't count celebrity pairs or pairs that people get sent for free really it only matters how many released to the public

yeah, but I've actually heard celebrities/rappers say that since they go all over they have connects with stores in every state, country and so on and if they can't get a shoe before release day then whenever the shoe they are looking forward to comes in their size they have all of the pairs that's their size shipped to them. So let's say a local mom & pops spot or even a Foot Locker gets a limited release some of the employees want to have good relationships with these celebrities so of course they'll send them whatever they request upon arrival to the store and well that ruins the chances for those who strike out online and hope to cop in store. If it was just one celebrity doing it with one particular store it'd be different, but if you go on YouTube its kind of ridiculous hearing some of the things they say and you're sitting their without the shoe they just threw in the garbage after one wear.

^^ exactly.. Nice collection of 1's too.. But you are going to upset the people who requested 1 shoe limit per picture...  
mean.gif

wouldn't know there garbage until after the fact normally.. i think he means release date pick ups..he mentioned wear n tear after 5 wears.. 
^How? Only 1 pair is the 2013 Breds. I even took the time to make sure I labeled that...

If they're garbage, why even bother in the first place?
Because I'm a collector. In my quest to cop every Jordan IV ever released, am I going to miss out on Thunders because of the quality issues? No, no I'm not. It's called "biting the bullet." I'd miss out on sooooo many pairs if I didn't purchase because of craptastic quality. My collection would consist of like 6 shoes right now...

Last edited:
Word of advice, if you haven't called your credit card company, do it now. Make sure you release any blocks on out of the country purchases. I had to make TWO calls, with the kicks in my cart. Almost had a heart attack. I literally tried to execute this transaction at least ten times before it went through. 

There is still hope, folks. 

FWIW: $215 shipped

Damn that is a nice collection airforce1king airforce1king
Might try to pick up a pair at retail to trade for some infrared 6 down the the road or 3lab5 (I'm in France by the way, ndc/nt haven't gotten hit by bots/camping yet)

^How? Only 1 pair is the 2013 Breds. I even took the time to make sure I labeled that...

Because I'm a collector. In my quest to cop every Jordan IV ever released, am I going to miss out on Thunders because of the quality issues? No, no I'm not. It's called "biting the bullet." I'd miss out on sooooo many pairs if I didn't purchase because of craptastic quality. My collection would consist of like 6 shoes right now...
naw homie i was being sarcastic.. you good..

Why?

I don't know if anyone has mentioned this, and I may be wrong, but it seems like our celebrity idols are also putting us at a disadvantage along with the bots. Have you guys seen how many of these celebrities get 10 pairs of the same shoe if not more delivered to them and sometimes even free? A lot of these celebrities only wear the shoe one time and to the garbage they go while most of us are here mad and blaming bots cause we struck out.

Welcome to the beginning of twitter and instagram.

And basketball players with JB contracts don't get 10 pairs of the same sneaker that they aren't wearing on the court, celebs aren't. They might get a few boxes, but they're different sneakers.

A few dozen celebs getting free kicks doesn't affect anything. That allocation isn't grouped in what's sent to stores. And 24 or 36 sneakers isn't going to make things any easier anyway.

Why?
Are you trolling? We often get reports of shoes with crappy quality weeks to months in advance before the shoe comes out yet we still buy the shoes. I knew the Chicago I's felt like crap before I bought them yet I still copped 2 pairs because I had been waiting on that colorway in a high cut for 11 years. If I didn't buy shoes because they had quality issues, I'd have the worlds smallest collection right now. 90% (<------ not a real statistic) of retro jordan's have some type of quality issue my man.

Are you trolling? We often get reports of shoes with crappy quality weeks to months in advance before the shoe comes out yet we still buy the shoes. I knew the Chicago I's felt like crap before I bought them yet I still copped 2 pairs because I had been waiting on that colorway in a high cut for 11 years. If I didn't buy shoes because they had quality issues, I'd have the worlds smallest collection right now. 90% (<------ not a real statistic) of retro jordan's have some type of quality issue my man.
I was just curious why you collected Jordan IVs thats all. As you can tell by my post count I am not big into the Nike scene.

Word of advice, if you haven't called your credit card company, do it now. Make sure you release any blocks on out of the country purchases. I had to make TWO calls, with the kicks in my cart. Almost had a heart attack. I literally tried to execute this transaction at least ten times before it went through. 

There is still hope, folks. 

FWIW: $215 shipped
z
What is fwiw?

Keep the hope alive. Im glad for whoever gets a pair. I will have a pair this week [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128520[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom