JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Sucks that there aren't any nt'ers in Ok to link up with and share info. Good to see guys helping each other out though .

I was in OKC for the Black Grape release...Wish I knew you were out there, we coulda linked up. I was at the big mall in OKC with the HoH...I had to run across the parking lot and then run through the mall...Most excersize I've done in years. I shoulda realized it was about to go down when some kid next to me ripped off his breakaway pants and started stretching.

Oh well...Maybe next time.

Completely unrelated...Good to see NTers helping NTers, but that pizza party thing got extra corny extra quick. Creating a "cool kids" table on NT? C'mon son...:smh:

Being discreet is always better than being exclusive.

Its different for footlocker. When I check my order status...it just says OPEN

Go to My Account >> Online Order History >> View Order

Even there before you click on View Order, under your order history, if it is ready to ship, it should say "Released to Ship"

Lmao if you're referring to me apthekid apthekid then it doesn't matter who I chose to help or why. FOH thinking people should just reach out to help every Tom John and Larry that signs up on NT. I helped the people in my personal telephone and they're in there because they are good members here and have become my friends, that also share info and have helped a ton of other worthless niketalkers that don't do a thing for anybody and just beg for help until a nice guy like Gerald that can't say no to people throws em a bone. Then he never hears from em again and they're posting 5 pairs of some other shoe he has been talking about for 6 months and has always wanted but couldn't get. That's the realistic way that niketalk works for the people who are able to help bc they've put in thousands of hours towards this hobby. Why shouldn't the helpful, useful, good members be rewarded by someone that can lend them a hand for once?

The pizza party thing is nothing more than talk between members who showed their real love for this shoe and were in this thread for 7 months talking about it before a resale value or limited release was officially assigned. They were all the people that were active in this thread...a good criteria for getting my help bc that shows they really do like this shoe. C'mon son.

Has anyones ndc eu order ship yet? Neither my brex or gamma 12 order has shipped. Just wondering if anyone elses has begore I start looking into the reseller realm.

I received my shipping confirmation earlier this afternoon. But so far that only means "label created" according to UPS tracking.

Hmmm thats making me think they prob over sold, super whack if so. If they did id rather not get the gamma 12s so i can just use that all and cop a pair from a reseller :smh:

Got my shipping confirmation email from NDC Europe about 5 hours ago.

Go to My Account >> Online Order History >> View Order

Even there before you click on View Order, under your order history, if it is ready to ship, it should say "Released to Ship"
thanks bro...didn't know to do that....mine says ready to ship!
So happy you informed me bro...so no chances of being cancelled?

has anyone received shipping conf from NDC USA for their bred 1 orders (standard shipping)?

:smile:

if yes, what time was your order confirmation email?

Last edited:
Lmao if you're referring to me apthekid apthekid then it doesn't matter who I chose to help or why. FOH thinking people should just reach out to help every Tom John and Larry that signs up on NT. I helped the people in my personal telephone and they're in there because they are good members here and have become my friends, that also share info and have helped a ton of other worthless niketalkers that don't do a thing for anybody and just beg for help until a nice guy like Gerald that can't say no to people throws em a bone. Then he never hears from em again and they're posting 5 pairs of some other shoe he has been talking about for 6 months and has always wanted but couldn't get. That's the realistic way that niketalk works for the people who are able to help bc they've put in thousands of hours towards this hobby. Why shouldn't the helpful, useful, good members be rewarded by someone that can lend them a hand for once?

The pizza party thing is nothing more than talk between members who showed their real love for this shoe and were in this thread for 7 months talking about it before a resale value or limited release was officially assigned. They were all the people that were active in this thread...a good criteria for getting my help bc that shows they really do like this shoe. C'mon son.

This!!!

View media item 718075

Back
Top Bottom