JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

This dude is offering me his Black/Red 1s + cash for my WTK 8s. I think I'm getting the better deal right?

1's last a long time there's no need for more then 2-3 pairs max. Anything over that is .... 100% pure love or a Reseller ! Hopefully its for the love ...

Last edited:
Sorry I'm just now replying to you. What size is your pair from that mom & pop shop and how did they compare to the ones you saw in the store?
The one that I brought from the mom & pop store was size 10.5. Although they are different sizes, it looked the same to me.

I finally received my second pair from Shelf Life which is a size 11. The production date was 7/10/13 - 8/14/13. Materials were the same from the two pairs I brought. One difference that I saw is that the pair from my mom & pop store was the factory lacing was much tighter than the one from Shelf Life. I had to loosing up the lacing.

Another thing about Niketalkers, is that they were saying that ALL 7/10/14 - 8/14/13 pairs were fake/GM which is not true. They do not know what they are talking about. I do agree that there are some pairs with an 8/14/13 and 8/21/13, etc. that are indeed questionable.

Reactions: You
ND sent me tracking earlier this afternoon.
Happy to luck out with 1.

This is the only model and colorway I ever wanted to double up on but ill take what I can get.

Still salty ftl and fa launch locator had me waste gas and time on raffles that took place last week and bum *** employees that refuse to answer the goddamn phone.

BTW why are you guys all so concerned about production dates all of a sudden?

i think because you said anything with 8/14 is fake.

well i dont know if i said that but all the straight up fakes are 8/14

where IMO the prouction shouldnt matter because the straight up fakes are so obvious to tell from the real.

GM which are better quality and closer to the real are 8/21

so gather what you guys want from all of that,

Probably trying to determain if its legit or not 

where IMO the prouction shouldnt matter because the straight up fakes are so obvious to tell from the real.

Last edited:
It's time to put this whole production date to bed. Another thing about production dates. There are MULTIPLE production date runs for all sneakers because there is no way that all sneakers will be completed at the same time. If you got yours from a LEGIT source, you are fine. The ones with the 9/21/13 or 9/27/13 end production, these are probably the end of the production run (last sneakers produced). The ones that are in August end production date are from the beginning of the production run. I know I do not post alot, but I'm tired of Niketalkers giving out FALSE info and do not know what they are talking about.

Mine ends in 8/21 so it must be a GM pair then, says the guy who bought from a Chinese guy anyway even after assuming they were fake. :stoneface:

It's time to put this whole production date to bed. Another thing about production dates. There are MULTIPLE production date runs for all sneakers because there is no way that all sneakers will be completed at the same time. If you got yours from a LEGIT source, you are fine. The ones with the 9/21/13 or 9/27/13 end production, these are probably the end of the production run (last sneakers produced). The ones that are in August end production date are from the beginning of the production run. I know I do not post alot, but I'm tired of Niketalkers giving out FALSE info and do not know what they are talking about.

Cc: Bert. Bert.

Back
Top Bottom