JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

If all Zyzz is saying is that all fakes show 8/14 but not all pairs that show 8/14 are fakes... then I understand completely. Sorry, I just checked in and all of a sudden I'm reading about fakes and GMs... I don't even know what GMs are.

I just traded my Royals straight up for Bred 1s, now you guys make me wanna check my pairs. I should be good though. Robert Wayne receipt. I only checked the left shoe and it showed 7/10 9/29.

Last edited:
If all Zyzz is saying is that all fakes show 8/14 but not all pairs that show 8/14 are fakes... then I understand completely. Sorry, I just checked in and all of a sudden I'm reading about fakes and GMs... I don't even know what GMs are.

I just traded my Royals straight up for Bred 1s, now you guys make me wanna check my pairs. I should be good though. Robert Wayne receipt. I only checked the left shoe and it showed 7/10 9/29.
Mine says 8/22 and I have the winning raffle ticket, laces, box, receipt and the sweet smell inside lol. And my pair is from a legit retailer in Orange County, CA. Ppl shouldn't pay too much attention into the production dates in my opinion.

My pair says 7/10/13-8/22/13 and it's from Blends in Costa Mesa. I think production dates shouldn't matter as long as you bought it from a legit retailer.

This is true on some occasions but there is always that 1 shady employee or someone they know that obtained a sneaker early off the overseas market and doing the "switcharoo" with legit pairs from a legit retailer. Just sayin.

o_O sorry I was the one who brought up productions dates. I just wanted to know what they were because I had to order some from the bay too and they are suppose to be from NDC. I just wanted to make sure because we all know how  ebay is with GM/fakes/perfects with royals.

how the hell was i supposed to know the kids sizes all had those numbers? i've never bought kids sizes in my life until i picked those up for my girl. :lol:

wasn't trying to "flex" with that, just thought it was nifty (and no, rif didn't tax for that, they weren't that expensive at all actually, this was in 2010 b4 Ye was wearing them a lot and the hype wasn't that big for this shoe). the flexing in that pic was 2 DS pairs of banneds in the rare size 13. :wink: that's the best leather on any jordan i've seen (including OG's, which i have a pair in the black toe colorway), and what's funny is, people thought this release was gonna drive their value down, and it's actually gone up, cuz this release was so limited.

the salt levels in this thread are insane tho...

props to those congratulating instead of hating. some of these people may be posting several pairs, but don't assume too much, they could be hooking up homies for decent prices.

@LeClutchJames, yeah, i think i remember you posting those in the pick up thread, or IG... will eventually track down a pair. i wonder if they will collar chip eventually, like the OG's do.

and marqueesole was exposed for selling fakes in the concord thread. i'd bet money some of y'all who copped from him knew that and still copped cuz you're so thirsty. :lol:

whelp, CaliRoots cancelled my 11. expected.

queenz.ca hasn't answered me whether or not my pair got cancelled...no confirmation email though. anyone else experience this?

I was gone all day and see there are over 700 new posts that I'm not going to read.  I see that Zyzz is still claiming to be the expert on identifying fakes.  If he's such an expert then how did he end up with two pairs of fakes?  I hope people aren't taking his advice too seriously.

My NDC pair shipped today and should be here next Monday.  Still waiting patiently for that Queens order to ship.  Happy New Year everybody and good luck to everyone still on the hunt!

This is true on some occasions but there is always that 1 shady employee or someone they know that obtained a sneaker early off the overseas market and doing the "switcharoo" with legit pairs from a legit retailer. Just sayin.

I've heard about this happening.....dudes would sell the fake overseas version and keep the real version for themselves and resell it. The game out here is shady man.....you just never know.

whelp, CaliRoots cancelled my 11. expected.

queenz.ca hasn't answered me whether or not my pair got cancelled...no confirmation email though. anyone else experience this?

Stop asking Queens. This was discussed last night. You're contributing to the 50 Americans that are harassing them asking "is my order ok?" Cut it out.

I'm pretty sure the majority of the Queens orders were from Americans, which is why they are restocking only in-store. Can't blame them

Stop asking Queens. This was discussed last night. You're contributing to the 50 Americans that are harassing them asking "is my order ok?" Cut it out.

Eh, this thread is moving way too fast. Ain't no one going back to read 50 pages. Just stating I didn't see a confirmation email as was wondering if this was normal. A simple yes or no would have been fine.

Their twitter stated all orders that were cancelled were refunded. That's the only reason I was curious.

Last edited:
It's where Prince Akeem and Semmi went to sow their royal oats.
wanna eat a burger, go to McDowell's with your soul glo
roll.gif

Last edited:
Thinking about selling my Royals and Breds to come up with cash for the Black/Gold 1s. I live in the South and I see Royals and Breds everywhere and I have yet to see someone rock their Black/Gold 1s. I don't know though, I'd still have to shell out about $600. I don't mind paying the X > $1K since I'm making decent dough but I don't know if I could wear them on the dirty *** streets.

Sorry, just tired of seeing 10 people wearing the same Jays at the mall, store, movies, etc. The only shoes out of my big collection I shine are my 3M Flint 13s, 94 Chicago 1s, and surprisingly White 21s.

What yall think?

Wassup NTfam, new to the thread, but thought id share my Bred 1 story with you guys. After striking out online like everyone else i headed out to my local HOH, its was about 70 people ahead of me, some who had been there for 24hrs in 20 degree weather, anyway they began selling the shoes at about 7am and i swear after letting only 9 people in footlocker and footaction said they were sold out! So i threw in the towel went home and went to bed, a few hours later my phone goes off and its a guy who works at footaction telling me some guy who had a ticket for a 8.5 but needed a size 9 decided not to take the 8.5 and if i paid him a extra 50 bucks he'd hold them until i got there, needless to say i was able to pick my pair up for 50 dollars over retail!!

View media item 719358
[emoji]128166[/emoji][emoji]128166[/emoji][emoji]128166[/emoji][emoji]128166[/emoji][emoji]128166[/emoji][emoji]128166[/emoji][emoji]128166[/emoji][emoji]128166[/emoji][emoji]128166[/emoji][emoji]128166[/emoji][emoji]128166[/emoji][emoji]128166[/emoji][emoji]128166[/emoji][emoji]128120[/emoji]

[emoji]128569[/emoji]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom