JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

You really think all other retro since 2001 is better than the 2013? I've compared my bred to the royals for a good 20mins and they both use the same material other than the tongue. The chicagos will get a proper retro soon enough, JB won't let everything out of the bag within 1 year. @2swift4u

Last edited:
I meant interested in the tags so they can do a legit check on their pair since a lot of ppl we're worried about the manu dates. I'll be more specific next time. was only trying to help ppl out.

probably meant "if anyone is interested in seeing pics of gs shoes" thats how i took it... but thats me
That's how I interpreted it too.  The salt is clouding people's judgement.  Nobody wants to see pics of the shoes that the thread is about.  But pics of pizza...can't get enough of those!  Maybe it is time to lock it up if we can't even post pics of pickups in here.   

I meant interested in the tags so they can do a legit check on their pair since a lot of ppl we're worried about the manu dates. I'll be more specific next time. was only trying to help ppl out.

That was me.
Sorry about that miscommunication. It seemed like a sell attempt and the very next post was someone asking you for a price.

Thanks for the pics.

That's how I interpreted it too.  The salt is clouding people's judgement.  Nobody wants to see pics of the shoes that the thread is about.  But pics of pizza...can't get enough of those!  Maybe it is time to lock it up if we can't even post pics of pickups in here.   
werd I only posted cuz there are female sneaker heads/small footers on here that may wana see gs pics. this place is saltier than patrick ewing's balls after a double overtime game.

*grey market* Come up

nerd.gif

mean.gif

I don't know why everyone wants chicago's. Always was annoyed by the color blocking on them. Black toes>>>> Chicago's

As for OG branding on the chicago's I'd say the 30th anniversary of the Air Jordan will be around the time they drop

So here's a bittersweet story about HOH. My wife and I entered the raffle for the bred 1's and 3Lab5 at HOH. They called me that Friday at 6:13pm to confirm that I won. I was stoked. Then a minute later, my wife gets the call and they said that she won the 3lab5. We were thinking how awesome it was for us to win even though I would've wanted another pair of breds instead to stock. So I picked up my bred's Saturday. Forward to tonight, I call HOH to confirm what time to pick up the 3Lab5. The manager tells me that they haven't done the raffle for the 3Lab5 yet. I try to explain to them that they called us Friday letting us know we won the 3Labs but they keep saying that they didn't call. She (the manager) then tells us that she must've accidentally said my wife won the 3Labs but she really won the bred 1's since there was a pair that wasn't picked up on Saturday. I'm in shock. My wife and I won both bred 1's in my size but can't do anything about now since that pair was released at 6pm on Saturday. I'm happy I won my breds but damn man, I could've had 2 pairs! I still can't believe what the hell just happened. I lost my extra pair of breds and I also lost out on the 3Lab5's due to the dumbass FTL employee who called my wife. /End Rant.

The manager should have taken care of you in one form or another...

In the summer I won a raffle at HOH for the Toro IV's and on my way to pick them up I received a call from the HOH manager explaining to me that my pair was one of twelve that were damaged by water, so they didn't have my pair. I was sick! He told me that they were supposed to receive replacements, but they would honor my raffle win by allowing me to choose any release in the future and they would automatically put my shoe size to side. I was happy as hell, especially since I was able to pick up the Toro IV's at another HOH's later in the day. Needless to say, I was able to turn that Toro IV raffle win into the Black/Red I's... Man I couldn't thank those HOH managers enough last Saturday lol... That's how they should handle your situation...

The manager should have taken care of you in one form or another...

In the summer I won a raffle at HOH for the Toro IV's and on my way to pick them up I received a call from the HOH manager explaining to me that my pair was one of twelve that were damaged by water, so they didn't have my pair. I was sick! He told me that they were supposed to receive replacements, but they would honor my raffle win by allowing me to choose any release in the future and they would automatically put my shoe size to side. I was happy as hell, especially since I was able to pick up the Toro IV's at another HOH's later in the day. Needless to say, I was able to turn that Toro IV raffle win into the Black/Red I's... Man I couldn't thank those HOH managers enough last Saturday lol... That's how they should handle your situation...

Damn, I could only ever hope to just win a raffle at the HoH. haha

werd I only posted cuz there are female sneaker heads/small footers on here that may wana see gs pics. this place is saltier than patrick ewing's balls after a double overtime game.
Yes!

thanks for posting - I will be getting mine on Friday.

How is leather on these? Is it extra tough? What about comfort?

I've seen many GS pairs of Royals and on each picture toebox is creasing a lot. It seems to me, that leather (Poly-leather?) is stiff as hell.

I used to wear mens sizes and this wil be my first GS pair and I already know, that they will be narrow :/ hope they will fit. 

Back
Top Bottom