JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Got an offer hopefully you can help me make a decision. I got someone who is willing to trade his DS 88 cement 3 plus 60 on top. What would y'all do.

If you wanted the 88 Retros, that would be a good deal. I personally prefer the black and red 1's over the 3's and I have both.

when did GM become real? you cant tell the 2 shoes in the pics are completely different? or are you just trying to be a comedian. as much as a lot of you hate, ive been the one trying to help people in here.

keep hating tho guys

View media item 721417

Last edited:
So lace bag, tongue height, a stamp and bottom pattern will equal a legit check? Lol i guess stick to the bottom and make sure their ds.

Last edited:
Idk why people use the term GM I mean if it isn't authentic then shouldn't it be considered fake? I feel like people use that term to justify buying fakes. Not saying this to any of you but just curious why people use the term GM

you need to pay more attention. he said he is waiting for the real pair to do the 3 way compare pic. you really need to chill out with the Zyzz hate and pay attention to the facts before clowning on people.
:smh:

Seriously. All this hate toward ZYZZ needs to stop. A bunch of women in here. I'm convinced djnalgas has a crush on you Zyzz.

nobody uses it as justification. There is a drastic difference in quality between GM and a straight up online or flea market fake. People are more often duped into buying gm online or some even purposely do. So there is a reason to distinguish the two.
Thanks I just consider anything unauthentic fake but thanks for answering my question fam

I took these pictures to help avoid fellow sneaker heads from spending hundreds on a fake pair.

Be careful guys, fakes are getting pretty good.

I was able to compare an authentic retail pair from HoH to a Taobao pair. These Taobao pairs are the same GM/Fake pairs you can find all over eBay or from sites such as Marque Soles or Mental Kicks.

Hope this helps!

Click to enlarge....

Out of my 3 pairs only one came with a stamp on the box lid. Not trying to put salt on the wound. All pairs were store bought so the stamp being there isn't Necessarily a good way to legit check. Unless my pairs are fake which I highly doubt

Out of my 3 pairs only one came with a stamp on the box lid. Not trying to put salt on the wound. All pairs were store bought so the stamp being there isn't Necessarily a good way to legit check. Unless my pairs are fake which I highly doubt

bruh, been saying this in every thread for ever a year yet dudes ignore it like i dont know what im talking about

if you order from a legit retailer, you shouldnt even be looking because it means nothing. like i said, half the shoes ive received dont even have a stamp on the lid

Back
Top Bottom