JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Come time 3AM, hopefully all you NTers grab all the sizes though GL I'll be here to check

Is that a real hat cause i want it 
limited from 2011

wish method would have more made....
frown.gif

Definitely someone at Blends cut off the lace bag attached to the shoe. Call them tomorrow and ask them what happened. You should've asked them right away.
Yeah that was my fault. But they only had one of the size I got and 100 people waiting outside. Didn't get a chance to inspect it until earlier.

why lock a thread? just ban certain people from it. seems like the right thing to do to me but im nobody but seriously unless you have restock info this thread is done

good luck people. all the other online options didn't go to well; praying for this one, although it's gonna be mad hard. 

I need some advise!
I struck out for the 2013 breds found some vnds 01 breds! Very clean!!
I contacted the seller and he's will to trade his 01 breds for my DS royals +
135$!

What you guys think? Fair trade?

this is a terrible trade. straight up might be an okay trade, but you definitely shouldn't be adding any cash. IMO, your royals are more valuable than a pair of black/red 1s considering the amount of times the black/red have released

I hope yall know this

A UK SIZE 8 is a 9

A UK SIZE 9 is a 10

So when they say sizes 7-11 they actually gon have sizes 8-12.

Good Luck to everybody screwing up their schedules again for the bred 1s.

*sets alarm for 2:50*

Back
Top Bottom