JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Is this a good deal?

Me: DS 2013 Bred 1 + $80
For
His: DS 2013 Royal 1

I got three pairs of Breds. Hoping one of em would be use as a straight trade bait but at this moment I don't know who would be willing to do that lol
i would say yes, if you got your breds for retail.

Nice pick up :smokin

Thank goodness you woke up and realized those Max Oranges weren't cutting it :lol:

:lol: I know right :lol:

^ Congratz, hopefully you can get your right size tho bro :smokin

Thanks bro! I'm hunting right now as we speak!

nice! congrats..

the eblens around here didnt get em :frown:

Keep calling. Late shipments are still coming in!

Sizes are scarce on my local CL and when I do find my size they are asking for minimum $400 or size swap.
ive been looking as well ,had a tool tell me 300 i told him done i want them the next day when he had them in hand i guess i hit him up he said he got offered 360 if i could beat that there mine
sick.gif

Saw a guy on craigslist in the "wanted" forum offering $15 and to drive for a receipt from any bred 1 purchase....good luck to everybody trying to secure a pair. Be careful!

ive been looking as well ,had a tool tell me 300 i told him done i want them the next day when he had them in hand i guess i hit him up he said he got offered 360 if i could beat that there mine :x
People used to be legit doing that but its part of the hustle now. More times than not they have no offer but use that as a play on emotions getting you to bite. Typical street hustle.

Last edited:
this may be the straw that broke the camel's back as far as Euro releases go

i could see them not wanting to ship to the US after ppl who aren't hip to overseas purchases are constantly hounding them

its called PATIENCE

i have a pair of gamma 11 that haven't gotten to me from hanon yet

usually takes 2 weeks for me to get something from hanon, esp a release date item

People used to be legit doing that but its part of the hustle now. More times than not they have no offer but use that as a play on emotions getting you to bite. Typical street hustle.

I said this about 80 pages ago. The key to getting these kicks locally involves the art of negotiating. Money talks. To ME, an offer from someone else for a shoe i want means NOTHING if they aren't willing to make payment IMMEDIATELY. I've had many steals and great deals come my way because i told the FBer/CLer that i was willing to meet up RIGHT NOW and pay CASH immediately and that I'd drive to meet him ASAP or even to his "area". I firmly believe these can be had for between $250-300 LOCALLY if you know how to "hustle" and negotiate tactfully. GOOD Luck.

Breds & Royals should be straight trades, imo
Not at all! Have you put the two side by side? The quality on these Breds are not close. Bad stitching and glue stains everywhere. If the colorway wasn't such a classic it would not even be close.

Not at all! Have you put the two side by side? The quality on these Breds are not close. Bad stitching and glue stains everywhere. If the colorway wasn't such a classic it would not even be close.

Glue stains and bad stitching are a bummer, but I don't really consider that part of the shoe quality (since these are just defects specific to each shoe).

I think the leather quality on both are exactly the same. I don't know why people claim that the leather on the Royals are better--they look identical to me.

But again, I think Royals > Bred based on quantity produced.

Last edited:
A
Saw a guy on craigslist in the "wanted" forum offering $15 and to drive for a receipt from any bred 1 purchase....good luck to everybody trying to secure a pair. Be careful!
Do you live in Houston? Saw the same thing on there. Didn't care what size it was, just a receipt. I think he has a run of fake/replica and gonna try to pass them off.

Glue stains and bad stitching are a bummer, but I don't really consider that part of the shoe quality (since these are just defects specific to each shoe).

I think the leather quality on both are exactly the same. I don't know why people claim that the leather on the Royals are better--they look identical to me.

But again, I think Royals > Bred based on quantity produced.

if this matt guy says 25k for us.
what were royal numbers in us?
I was reading 50k by some people on the forum.

I've been saying this since the RD salt, but for whoever missed out and wants a pair cop now for 2 reasons.

1) Grey markets haven't flooded the market yet and so many pairs on eBay currently are authentic. Give it 2-3 months eBay will be flooded w/ gm's and have few authentic pairs.

2) Royals NEVER dropped in price. Unlike most JB releases where supply on the secondary market eventually reaches an equilibrium w/ demand, supply likely won't meet demand for these.

Probably trying to scam people by using receipts to pass off fakes as legit pairs. :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom