JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

i was really content skipping these since A: I knew the drama that would ensue & B: I have the J pack dunks which I love (don't laugh).... but y'all have made me conjure up salt i didn't even know I had.

Good show everyone, these are sexy 
smokin.gif

My preordered pair from JFD finally came in...no dbl box, came tied and prelaced, weird scuff on the right side of right shoe, missing a stuffer and someone had already ripped the extra laces off the shoe. But I'm just happy to have em. sharing some pics.

View media item 730764
View media item 730765
ughhhh

That's crazy!!! They were just on display for anyone and everyone to see. :smh:

I'm glad you got them and no shady delivery person snatched them up.

My pair came today ($315 shipped). Everything checks out, but quality-wise my Celtics are better. Of course, the colorways are light years apart...

Anyone ever dealt with kixify?
they don't legit check like they claim they do, they basically hope you complete the transaction through them so they can get a cut.
That's what I was wondering. Do they hold any sort of responsibility for not allowing anything unauthentic to be sold on their site. I've seen a few pairs that I have wanted to pull the trigger on after missing out on these 1's as a sort of consolation, but do not want to get burned.

They have a bunch of sizes left as of 8m ago. If you ordered smaller than that recently then I'd be worried. I ordered around 430ish. Check their Twitter.

Back
Top Bottom