JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Finally made an account after being a viewer for many years, since you had to be approved for an account. Glad to be apart of the family. Now where are my BREDs

Guys im meeting him in person hes not shipping it or anything. I will be able to check out the shoes and all in person. Im not sure he has the packing slip so im not a hundred percent sure he didnt just rip open the box and throw out. He sent me a pic of his order confirmation with the size shoe and his name on it

Yes i realize you are meeting him in person. I think you are misunderstanding me. Every pair of shoes i have bought through eastbay comes with a return packing slip inside the box with the shoes.

Im not talking about the label that was used to ship to the guy initially. The paper is white and yellow and has all of the info for the product ordered and instructions for return.

That to me is as good as a receipt.

They legit. Can't believe my word. SMH. Why would I rep for someone who sells fakes. lol.
Are you even following what happened?  JFD never even had this pair in their possession.  Nobody is saying they sell fakes.  They are saying JFD may have purchased fakes from ebay and had them drop shipped to the buyer.  I don't even think JFD is 100% they are authentic.  The ebay seller used bogus pics and received negative feedback from JFD. 
You do realize those tags tip off.
tongue.gif

Try again...
Yeah they don't come off accidentally though and it is obvious when they are removed.  They leave perforations behind.

Yes i realize you are meeting him in person. I think you are misunderstanding me. Every pair of shoes i have bought through eastbay comes with a return packing slip inside the box with the shoes.

Im not talking about the label that was used to ship to the guy initially. The paper is white and yellow and has all of the info for the product ordered and instructions for return.

That to me is as good as a receipt.

I would agree 9 times out of 10 but occasionally the packing slip/invoice is forgotten. One of my pairs of breds came in yesterday from EB with nothing in the box. Happens to me from FNL as well somewhat regularly.

its run by Cold City's crew and I think this is the first time ive heard a member complain about the site other than its prices. If I remember correctly, they sold royals as preorders and things went smooth. They also sold other Jordan releases in the past.
you have to give him credit for explaining things even when the lynch mob was out for him. that's what you look for with sellers to be honest. id stay away from the ones that cant face the heat or disappear when something goes wrong.
also, the buyer did not originally disclose that he was offered a refund which is crucial when dealing with sales
sounds like a remarkable man, so is it a legit site?

Those are the pics. On the toe one there seems to be some sort of spot i asked him about it he said it i "not noticeable". 300 Though which seems like a good price wiht the market for these. Do they look good? Sorry if i am not supposed to put all these pics here

Are you even following what happened?  JFD never even had this pair in their possession.  Nobody is saying they sell fakes.  They are saying JFD may have purchased fakes from ebay and had them drop shipped to the buyer.  I don't even think JFD is 100% they are authentic.  The ebay seller used bogus pics and received negative feedback from JFD. 
Really!?lol.

Last edited:
Dude was offered an opportunity to return the pair in question but he chose to take the discount instead because it was too much of a hassle to pack a box ? :smh:

pill1.jpg

Dude chose the wrong pill :smh: especially since he isn't certain if his pair is legit or not.

I don't support how JFD handled the situation, they dropped the ball trying to save the day and admitted to it. They should've had that eBay pair shipped to them first for inspection before shipping it out to SOFA KING AWSM or they should've refunded him the $280 if they couldn't fill his order. Simple as that. Some people in here are making more noise than the actual person who had the issue.

Last edited:

Those are the pics. On the toe one there seems to be some sort of spot i asked him about it he said it i "not noticeable". 300 Though which seems like a good price wiht the market for these. Do they look good? Sorry if i am not supposed to put all these pics here
These look alright to you guys? supposed to be meetin with dude in like an hour or so if they are good

"The customer was given an option of 10% & free shipping on his next order or return them to us & we would find/get him another pair."

Coldcity only mentioned a refund or 10% off and free shipping to me thru pm, he never said anything about "or return them to us & we would find/get him another pair". i waited a whole year for bred 1s and im not about to return them and get my money back if they are authentic, its tough as it is to find my size. Im currently @ work right now and a bit busy to read thru this thread but when i get home im going to throughly inspect the shoes and compare with GM pics. If they are GM i would like to send them back to coldcity to get them exchanged for a DS authentic pair. if they are authentic i would like to keep them and get the 10% discount and free shipping on the next order.

Last edited:
Dude was offered an opportunity to return the pair in question but he chose to take the discount instead because it was too much of a hassle to pack a box ?
mean.gif

pill1.jpg

Dude chose the wrong pill
mean.gif
especially since he isn't certain if his pair is legit or not.

I don't support how JFD handled the situation, they dropped the ball trying to save the day and admitted to it. They should've had that eBay pair shipped to them first for inspection before shipping it out to SOFA KING AWSM or they should've refunded him the $280 if they couldn't fill his order. Simple as that. Some people in here are making more noise than the actual person who had the issue.
qft. that whole situation is stupid.

"The customer was given an option of 10% & free shipping on his next order or return them to us & we would find/get him another pair."

Coldcity only mentioned a refund or 10% off and free shipping to me thru pm, he never said anything about "or return them to us & we would find/get him another pair". Im currently @ work right now and a bit busy to read thru this thread but when i get home im going to throughly inspect the shoes and compare with GM pics. If they are GM i would like to send them back to coldcity to get them exchanged for a DS authentic pair. if they are authentic i would like to keep them and get the 10% discount and free shipping on the next order.
You both seem pretty sensible so I'm sure you'll work something out. Hope you're happy with your pair when it's all said and done.  I had a horrible experience with a site which I will not name where they actually sent me the wrong shoe and never replied to any of my emails.  Had to wait like a month for paypal to intervene.  At least you've already had some back/forth communication with them which is a pretty big deal these days.

Coldcity only mentioned a refund or 10% off and free shipping to me thru pm, he never said anything about "or return them to us & we would find/get him another pair". i waited a whole year for bred 1s and im not about to return them and get my money back if they are authentic, its tough as it is to find my size. Im currently @ work right now and a bit busy to read thru this thread but when i get home im going to throughly inspect the shoes and compare with GM pics. If they are GM i would like to send them back to coldcity to get them exchanged for a DS authentic pair. if they are authentic i would like to keep them and get the 10% discount and free shipping on the next order.

I mentioned both options in the pm sofa, message me once your off wk & have a chance to look them over again

LOL still dead at the box....

Shameful to the sneaker culture...

A box is less than $5 bucks to the person that said it was like $5 earlier....smh dudes these days..No respect.

you must have me mistaken for someone else because i can ctrl+print scrn and show you our convo in the pm and you didnt say that. but yes i will contact you after work and we can discuss this further.

My bad sofa i just lookd back through it i didnt. But you have my word on it, after wk is fine we will talk then.

You both seem pretty sensible so I'm sure you'll work something out. Hope you're happy with your pair when it's all said and done.  I had a horrible experience with a site which I will not name where they actually sent me the wrong shoe and never replied to any of my emails.  Had to wait like a month for paypal to intervene.  At least you've already had some back/forth communication with them which is a pretty big deal these days.

Sharing the info on the 'bad' site would help the community bro . No need to hide the bad or the good .

Back
Top Bottom