JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

LMAO she jus kicked that door down. Nice to see TCC's IG up in here, been Blocked from that thing since pre black cement 4 release in 2012 :lol: Dudes been exposed a million times and the pathetic shoe buyers of the two thousand teens will always let someone like him get over on em and look dumb defending him.

Jennifer-Lawrence-ok-thumbs-up.gif
I'm done, I can't take you seriously. Back to the shoes.

For anyone who got from Queenz, whats your shipping status, mine has been on "Origin Post is Preparing Shipment" for 5 days now.

My Queenz order says the same thing.  I think you guys should chill though.  It says processed THROUGH sort facility which means it's not there anymore.  And it says dispatched TO country of destination which means it's on the way.  They'll show up at customs any day now.  This isn't unusual for an overseas shipment.  Just be patient.  Easy for me to say.  I won't be home to enjoy mine for three more weeks anyway...

My Queenz order says the same thing.  I think you guys should chill though.  It says processed THROUGH sort facility which means it's not there anymore.  And it says dispatched TO country of destination which means it's on the way.  They'll show up at customs any day now.  This isn't unusual for an overseas shipment.  Just be patient.  Easy for me to say.  I won't be home to enjoy mine for three more weeks anyway...
My queens order finally updated!
 As I was saying...   
smokin.gif

Finally got my 2nd pair in today.

Like most, I struck out locally, raffles, Euro sites, and at 5am except my girlfriend was lucky enough to get a pair on Champs.com. Only problem was she somehow got a size 11.5 instead of my size 10. How that happened? No idea. Anyways I wanted to get 2 pairs of these no matter what. On R/D, I jumped at a pair for $280 which isn't what I wanted to do but it is what it is. I sold a pair of my Gamma 11's though since I couldn't find a direct swap from those to Breds so that covered that. While waiting for my Champs 11.5 to come in, I copped one more also at resell price but the blow was lightened as I was able to sell my 11.5 last night. All in all I had to put in a lot more work for this release to get them to as close as retail as possible. Seriously don't remember the last time I spent or stressed this much about coppin a pair of shoes. Glad I'm done with this release. For those still without, I hope you guys get yours soon.

Quick family pic

View media item 736856

Back
Top Bottom