JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

you know the GM situation is bad when you got people trippin over their legit pairs 
laugh.gif

I think for a legit check folks have to check each shoe separately. Compare right shoes to other legit right shoes etc.

It is apparent that nobody has a left and right shoe that mirror eachother in regards to the sole.

For all we know nike did it on purpose to eff with the fakers lol

Last edited:
Everyone needs to chill out with all the GM talk. Let's get this thread on topic, thanks

Yea I guess you right. Since no one is divulging any useful information on getting a pair and people that got em afraid theirs aren't legit. I guess a thread in the legit check section is needed??? Someone needs to post some good resell spots to cop from.

I think for a legit check folks have to check each shoe separately. Compare right shoes to other legit right shoes etc.

It is apparent that nobody has a left and right shoe that mirror eachother in regards to the sole.

For all we know nike did it on purpose to eff with the fakers lol
I wouldn't put it past them....you see how they changed the bottom of the venom 10s? Never underestimate the power of corporate agenda lol

These flaws show a new light to the GM pairs

And it could be possible though unlikely that some retailers/workers were tryna be slick and swapping out 1 shoe

id be heated if i had to pay resell and got a pair and 1 shoe resembled "fakes"
see that's where your wrong. It's the factory placing that pair in there.....

I really don't think there is a problem with the one shoe having a pebbled pattern I got shadows from villa a while ago and had crazy creasing on both pairs an one of the pairs had the pebble style sole only on one shoe picked up another pair from foot action an the fa pair were flawless . On to the breds my hoh pair is perfect but the pair I bought off cl that came from villa has some inconsistency .i really think hoh,fl,fa,eb,champs,and finishline get fed from one factory while the more mom an pop places like villa, sheik ,pogo,and those places get fed from another factory and that is why I think we see so many inconsistancy on my villa pair on the back by the square on both sides you can see black on both sides of the square i would love to see the inside of a gm or fake shoe without the insole all my pairs have the same inside under the sole with a piece of masking tape holding 3 strands on string an on all my pairs it is the same thing so that may b a way for ppl to tell
Sry for the way i type I'm slo

I really don't think there is a problem with the one shoe having a pebbled pattern I got shadows from villa a while ago and had crazy creasing on both pairs an one of the pairs had the pebble style sole only on one shoe picked up another pair from foot action an the fa pair were flawless . On to the breds my hoh pair is perfect but the pair I bought off cl that came from villa has some inconsistency .i really think hoh,fl,fa,eb,champs,and finishline get fed from one factory while the more mom an pop places like villa, sheik ,pogo,and those places get fed from another factory and that is why I think we see so many inconsistancy on my villa pair on the back by the square on both sides you can see black on both sides of the square i would love to see the inside of a gm or fake shoe without the insole all my pairs have the same inside under the sole with a piece of masking tape holding 3 strands on string an on all my pairs it is the same thing so that may b a way for ppl to tell

Gm bred pics

Left shoe
View media item 755393

Right shoe
View media item 755395

i would love to see the inside of a gm or fake shoe without the insole all my pairs have the same inside under the sole with a piece of masking tape holding 3 strands on string an on all my pairs it is the same thing so that may b a way for ppl to tell

All my pairs that I got from NDC and FNL have the masking tape holding down strands under the insole as well. 

Has anybody in SoCal received their Queens order? Tracking says processed through sort facility in Bethpage, NY 6 days ago. Shouldn't it be in Cali already?

Back
Top Bottom