JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

^ Great year man.

I hear you about the challenge behind it all. I tried and tried on RD and struck out everywhere.
People here would say "you ain't put enough work in"...

But I put enough work in at the 9-5 (7:30 - 6ish? in reality). 2 pairs: 1 for $332.50 and 1 for $341.
Happy I have 2 authentic pairs and I would be more than willing to pay that for guaranteed authentic shoes.
Thanks, it certainly is a struggle when you have a career and a family to balance as well.  I'm thinking about tripling up on the black toes and royals just to make it 3 a piece.  I would only do these with 1's since they are built like tanks and withstand years of wear or sitting around for that matter.  Yes, I'm rationalizing...

Last edited:
My bro got the sneakermoe pairs today and they are as fake as the shoes on Page 1. They definitely pulled a bait and switch from their last IG post and the pairs received. I'll post a comparison of legit and fakes tomororw.

Amex issuing a refund for my purchase.

Last edited:
\

this is very true.... im not gonna lie i wish i got them from citysole for the low too so i could use as serious trade bait! i would not keep them sorry not that dope IMO double me up on royals and bred 1s
Citysole, I was trying to remember where I copped my patent Gold Blacks and white Red joints from. I remember it was cheaper than retail. Didnt really follow how sought after they became. Both are pretty much beater status now.

Has anyone else not gotten an update on their Queens order since January 14th? This is kind of ridiculous...

Has anyone else not gotten an update on their Queens order since January 14th? This is kind of ridiculous...

Contact USPS if your package is in the US already. Customs is probably holding it. Queens has nothing to do with the delay. But if you haven't received your tracking from queens, it's best to contact them directly for shipping info.

I'll make sure to do that first thing on Monday. Probably should have a week or so ago, but I went the lazy "it'll get there eventually" route instead lol

Back
Top Bottom