JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Nike's QC workers on the job:
Microsoft-Chinese-workers.jpg

Their supervisor:
View media item 810128

Yah i mean it didnt look horrible in person, but when i compare it to all my other 1's this one looks the worst.

My knicks, black toes and shadows look much cleaner. Maybe the person who made em was clumsy, but these also could have been tried on or possibly stored improperly.

I'll try to get better pics tomorrow in the daylight.
^ Bred's had the worst QC by far! DS shoes coming with all types of glue stains and the midsole paint looking jacked.

maybe nike took over a "grey" factory

Damn that pair is jacked. It'll be less noticeable once you wear it and creases settle in. No one going to stare at the back of your foot anyway.

Yah i agree. It just sucks because of the price i paid for them. At 360 i should have taken my time looking them over, but i met the seller on his break at his place of work so I didn't want to bust out a flashlight and microscope.

Worst QC? :rofl:

Bred 11s had a worse QC problem then these. Glue stains, pre creased leather/PL, crooked heel 23s, missing head/ball on jumpmans and pairs with different sizes. There were couple more issues.
Bred 1 worst QC.... You sure about that?

Last edited:
i have a footlocker  and a kickscode pair the differences are in the leather  and the thounge other than that there the same good buy

Worst QC?
roll.gif

Bred 11s had a worse QC problem then these. Glue stains, pre creased leather/PL, crooked heel 23s, missing head/ball on jumpmans and pairs with different sizes. There were couple more issues.
Agreed. After that release, i learned to buy 2 pairs of every JBs to ensure i can choose one over the other. I picked up 3 pair of these 1s since i wanted to keep 2. The 3rd pair was sold cause the toe box was pre-creased and glue stains galore. 

So what's everyones opinion. Has that one shoe with the waviness and crease toward the laces been worn previously?

Look like someone was doing pushups in it :D

Worst QC? :rofl:

Speaking only of the shoes (1's) he mentioned in previous post... Never had 11's but seems like they phoned in the QC on this bred release

Was never a fan after the 6's and the 2's are hot garbage to me

Last edited:
I thought they look GM IMO especially since there's no pattern on the horizontal lines on the soles

Back
Top Bottom