Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

Its a leo drop for now so hopefully that is a good amount of pairs on snkrs.
Doesn’t mean anything when you can’t even enter because they are getting bombarded by bot entries on the back ends. Snkrs botting is at an all time high right now because bot devs figured out Snkrs again. I see people hit 20-30 pairs per drop constantly now when that wasn’t the case before

1667799054623.png

brendan dunne

The app better work this time.

It wouldn't let me enter at all for the why so sad dunks. The button didn't even show up until it was too late.

This guy literally pulled up to a Beautique or some sort of store late night and got a backdoored pair not shocked about it but recording it !! 🤦🏽‍♂️

Hope we all eat for retail but by looking at prices these will easily bee under 500 or 400 after the drop...knowing what they'll go for years from now thats a good price even if you gotta pay up for em.

This guy literally pulled up to a Beautique or some sort of store late night and got a backdoored pair not shocked about it but recording it !! 🤦🏽‍♂️

Al B Sure Jacket Wearin’ *** Boy :lol:

Even Funnier, Quiggles706 Quiggles706 Still Gon’ Try And Tell Us It’s “Our Opinion” Pairs Get Backdoor’d By The Owners Of These Shops :rofl:

Last edited:
Not at all. From the shape to the color of the red not being as cherry red as the regular, the vintage is slight but not overboard.
Perfectly executed

Do you have a pair in hand already? I saw the GS pair in person and I was not too happy with the hue of the red. I was hoping for it to be a bit brighter. 🤷🏽‍♂️

Objective perspective: "it’s the best Chicago. Hands down the best."
Subjective perspective : "it's my favorite Chicago. Hands down the best one to me"
Stupid perspective: "it’s the best Chicago. Hands down the best."

Back
Top Bottom