Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

So there was nothing truly different about this EA compared to normal weekly EA that I never get. That whole 20 Ls criteria was BS because I go for every retro, especially AJ1s & my account is 8 years old, still nothing. Congrats to all the guys that hit today, y’all deserve it & I’m glad the stressing is over for y’all. I’m sure I’ll hit in store or some online raffle next week, these will be had!!!! 😎

Shout out to those that caught ws from wifeys account

My wife's account don't help me with ****
camroncryin_zps0b81c567.gif

Damn I just knew I was gonna get EA for these. No dice. They gave me early access for the women denims and I passed. I think this is the punishment

Never played any god of war

Can i pick up this new 1 and just play
Yes, the PS5 version is the version you want to play.

There are various difficulty levels you can adjust.

I have friend playing this offline early and that has me super salty.

This game is the best game you will ever play.

srs

Yes, the PS5 version is the version you want to play.

There are various difficulty levels you can adjust.

I have friend playing this offline early and that has me super salty.

This game is the best game you will ever play.

srs

What im saying is me never playing and knowing the story would I still enjoy it

So turning my private relay off on my phone and turning it off completely off and on after 5 mins did the job. But size 9 was gone. I had to go for a 8.5 smh. Happy to have a pair but I’m going to need to find a trade or try and get a 9 on release day.

Damn, who wanna help a brother out on release day for a 9 since I didn't get EA? Had this SNKRS account since like '11 and I know I definitely had over 20 J1 L's.

SNKRS was created in 2015 but I know what you mean lol, my Nike account is also since 2011, even tho I had a different Nike account even earlier in the 2000’s. I can count on 1 hand of how many EA I got, and maybe only 2 of them was stuff I actually wanted lol

I’m salty af right now. To not have access is one thing. But to have it and don’t have the ability to check out is another :smh:

This was the one thing I was dreading ever since I became aware I got access. :smh:
Happy that didn't happen to me, hate that it happened to you. :frown:

PO

the fact that there’s still tons of sizes available means they gave out a lot of access. Access to some people with multiple accounts or just people with inactive accounts and don’t even know they have access. Some people gonna check their grandma’s account at 8PM tonight and saw they had access :lol:

Would be nice if they did another wave lol

Back
Top Bottom