Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

Anyone got a loose timeline for all the raffles today besides the clusterf of FTL / Champs starting to give Ws or Ls around 5pm est? Some of you guys saying 100 / 40 / 35 raffles, starting to make me worried I didn't do enough... I'm in about 12 lol.

Same. My only hope is snipes. Did 3 stores, my wife too

I don’t think these online raffles gonna come through so snipes n SNKRS or bust
You never know with ftl, they've come through for me several times as far as the in store raffle but the ship to me option ive never won. They also prob have a good amount of stock considering they're one of the biggest chain stores so you still got a chance if you enter on there.

Same. My only hope is snipes. Did 3 stores, my wife too

I don’t think these online raffles gonna come through so snipes n SNKRS or bust
I thought JJ was supposed to be included in their raffle but none of the JJs in my area were listed.

Just in: We are able to announce that SNS draw as the first official online raffle loss

I thought JJ was supposed to be included in their raffle but none of the JJs in my area were listed.
Saw jimmy jazz but it was a far one.

I don’t know shot. I remember even remember how I won last year for patent breds. I just picked one store didn’t know til this time you could do 1 entry per store

on my app it says "drawing" for the mens sizes

In my experience with SNS, in my two wins of bricks that nobody else wanted, the winners know by like 3AM. That's when they charge credit cards

Now what they're doing is re-drawing the wins of the few people who won but their bank turned down the transaction. They'll be dripping those out for hours.

Forgot all about Snipes..Congrats yall!
Need one (or two) of these raffles to bless me on my bday month. Fingers crossed

Back
Top Bottom