Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

Again, literally nobody said any of this lol. Every single person acknowledged they were fake, and were being hand made by some dude in China. Dudes were just marveling at the quality of them and wondering why Nike couldn't do the same. And yeah, a couple of folks did say they'd buy and rock them with no shame. But not one person tried to say they weren't fakes. Not sure why you keep saying that. :lol:
This exactly my sentiment as well. No idea why the thread was so heavily edited. To me the whole point was that if Nike can’t even replicate their own product and a customizer can do light years better, that’s a problem. Therefore, the discussion is valid and shouldn’t be censored. The discussion also furthers understanding. That’s, IMO, one of the most important aspects of a forum and the community that maintains it.

If you had to guess, what do you think the baseline resell price will be for these in the money sizes, 11.5 and such?

Trying to decide whether to save up for these or not.

Might be willing to pay $500, maybe even 6 if I like the final product enough.

But $700 is where I draw the line.

...Jesus wept.:emoji_cry:

These are definitely worth $300 to me ;-). i.e. I won't be an owner. Oh well.

I remember when 2015 chis dropped and 1st day prices was like 400 to 500 which was insane lol I checked earlier and I can't believe they are over 2k now. Around 2015 you could get 85 pairs for 2 grand if you dug around

I remember when 2015 chis dropped and 1st day prices was like 400 to 500 which was insane lol I checked earlier and I can't believe they are over 2k now. Around 2015 you could get 85 pairs for 2 grand if you dug around
I copped my sz 9.5 resell on the release week for around $270-330 if I remember correctly???? Copped another pair around 2018 for $500. All the OG colorways from 2015-2018 hovered around high 200 for my size. It wasn’t until the Jordan doc in 2020 where any and OG colorways jordan wore that started to sky rocket. Plus when the tik tokkers and their dirty, preppy aesthetic came into fruition, kids wanted any old school looking sneaker.

Glad to see that there’s somewhat an exhaustion on the AJ1s. However, these will be no exception.

I still don’t understand how the documentary moved the shoes to astronomical prices…but obviously it did.

I understood the price pump afterwards, however, honestly didn't expect it to last so long.

7F937763-E56F-4E2A-A252-F7162D1AA7B6.gif

All I want to see now is the midsole 😆

I’m cool with the cracked leather , please no dark *** yellow midsoles though

Regardless what the midsoles look like, I'm all in for a pair.

October can't come soon enough :nthat:

These are going to be a huge problem. Add in the failed pre sale hype with buddy, we need there to be production numbers close to that of Bred Patent 1s and even still that likely won’t be good enough. Smdh

Back
Top Bottom