Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

Ls on both mens and gs sizes. Funny thing Im not even sad about it. Maybe cause I have cooled down from buying Jays the last few years. Mainly buying og colorways 90% of the time now.

At least I won one raffle gs size for the wifey. I hope the White Cement 3 will be an easier release.

Last edited:
After an hour plus, took the "L.". Also, took the "L" on Foot Locker. Paid for a "reasonable" priced new resell with defects on GOAT and hoping eBay's "Top Star" program has this shoe for sale.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-11-19 093737.jpg
    Screenshot 2022-11-19 093737.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 111
**** hurts man lol

The best part is that he gotta pretend like he's happy for his army of 10th graders who all hit on their first attempt at buying hype kicks, while he fuming because he lost in real time on the Summer Jam Screen.

1nhqil.jpg

That's what you get when every day you hyping these kids up with resale predictions, and creating ridiculous hype for a sneaker. YOU GET NOTHING

Got L, didn’t want these anyway. Trash *** shoes.

But anyone who cop 5 pear size 10 and don’t want it dm me….

Last chance Undefeated but you already know how that goes.

Officially got my SNKRS L as well. Never though JD would be my saving grace, but here we are. Thankful for access yesterday.

Anybody confirmed if bait doing fcfs? I heard couple guys camped out from like 10pm last night. Bait doesn’t open till 11am and my wife would be pissed if I go to check it out while she takes care of the new baby. I wanted to have a fresh pair to stock

If you aint crying or getting angry over these I think you won. Over your emotions and bad state of mind. I don't mean to laugh but :lol: alot of us (or the older few) are in our mid 30s-40/50+. Theres just a time when I'm like f it. No rage typing, sometimes just posting funny gifs. Realized that you gotta lighten your own mood after taking Ls. But hey if you score, you can post it.

Back
Top Bottom