Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

1654818839324.png

1654818853089.png

Yeah, and there's still too much toe rand on the 85 Retro. It comes up too high all the way around and drowns out the top of the toebox. The OG Low retro from 2016 or whenever is really the only one that's nailed it so far.

Yeah, and there's still too much toe rand on the 85 Retro. It comes up too high all the way around and drowns out the top of the toebox. The OG Low retro from 2016 or whenever is really the only one that's nailed it so far.
Lol whatever at least they tried. Beats this dookie release ‘reimagined’ 2016 retro

Did they actually add the correct embossed wings logo on these too?? Wtf was the point of doing a high OG and ‘85 mashup.. Wtf :smh:

That said they are better than regular high OGs, just not sure what the point was instead of just doing real ‘85s…

Of course he did. He's hand making these from the OGs measurements and everything. This is clearly not what Nike is doing. I respect the hell out of these guys but I don't get why people keep comparing them.
My thoughts exactly. These dudes are carefully and meticulously making these type of pairs by hand. Nike/JB is out here making pairs with super low, 3rd world wages, and machines, with “meh” leather at best.

The shoes look ****ing good. Yall over here complaining about slightly rounded toes, cracking in the collar, and other trivial BS. Im screen shotting every post here complaining so when yall crying over not being able to cop I can pull receipts. If these are that bad then dont cop, easy as that.

We got people complaining yet wanting to cop 3 pairs minimum. Lord. :lol:

The shoes look ****ing good. Yall over here complaining about slightly rounded toes, cracking in the collar, and other trivial BS. Im screen shotting every post here complaining so when yall crying over not being able to cop I can pull receipts. If these are that bad then dont cop, easy as that.

Picasso you can have all the pairs and make a quilt out of em. these ****s is beans

At this rate I'mma just save up and get them ones from from Hvnd studio or be blessed enough to get in an order for Mercury Mfg. Jordan Brand is dead and rotting. Would say I'd "try for one pair", but I dont even know how/where to do that any more besides Snkrs. And resell will EASILY be $1000 day of release. But yeah good luck to y'all. Cuz these are def the 2016-present cut.

I’m not doing the screen shotting part, haha, but I’m with you 100%. These are dope as hell to me. No pair of Js will EVER look exactly like they did in the 80’s and 90’s, and I’m completely fine with that. I’mma happily put these right next to my 2015s and Origin Stories, and call it a day.

These look great!

Don't know what the hell else better we could expect from JB in 2022. These are good.

And will never understand how some of ya'll prefer this trash 85 shape below. I'll take OG/2015 shape especially the toe box any day over these...:smh::sick::lol:
img_0840-jpg.2982834

These look great!

Don't know what the hell else better we could expect from JB in 2022. These are good.

And will never understand how some of ya'll prefer this trash 85 shape below. I'll take OG/2015 shape especially the toe box any day over these...:smh::sick::lol:
img_0840-jpg.2982834
The anvil toe is a not a good look. People iron the toebox and use shoe trees to achieve this look but in reality it looks absurd and foolish.

the anvil toe is way better than any of the retro garbage jb's been pumping out. y'all open your third eye and see some of the joints the Korean 85s from back in the day. they didn't nail the beluga whale toebox but they attempted to fix shortcomings. y'all keep buying garbage though peace im outta here

I’m not doing the screen shotting part, haha, but I’m with you 100%. These are dope as hell to me. No pair of Js will EVER look exactly like they did in the 80’s and 90’s, and I’m completely fine with that. I’mma happily put these right next to my 2015s and Origin Stories, and call it a day.

I got bout 20 screenshots so far. Its a wrap on release day for alot of yall.

Back
Top Bottom