Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

All the way in…

5F738FC6-54DF-40DF-8DFA-8757A0F749B1.jpeg
9DA51F2A-8855-4CC2-A120-C4CB52017023.jpeg
CC07572F-81FE-491E-9492-8A304A97C79E.jpeg

The shoes look ****ing good. Yall over here complaining about slightly rounded toes, cracking in the collar, and other trivial BS. Im screen shotting every post here complaining so when yall crying over not being able to cop I can pull receipts. If these are that bad then dont cop, easy as that.

We got people complaining yet wanting to cop 3 pairs minimum. Lord. :lol:

Yep

Happens all the time

Never heard of sneakertigger before. No idea if these people actually know anything for real, but if that 100K pairs claim is accurate? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

We’ll have a better look when we get closer to the actual release date, and definitely when we get actual official images, but am I the only one looking at these so called “reimagined” details and thinking “this sht really isn’t all that different”? Like sure, there’s some cracking, and the collar, and the oxidized outsole, but it seems super minimal IMO. It’s not like they threw them in a blender or something. I’m honestly (GLADLY) underwhelmed with the “reimagining” that they did to them. Glad they didn’t go too far, and while just like everyone I’d prefer a regular degular Chicago, these are some of the least aged looking “aged” kicks I’ve seen in a while.

We’ll have a better look when we get closer to the actual release date, and definitely when we get actual official images, but am I the only one looking at these so called “reimagined” details and thinking “this sht really isn’t all that different”? Like sure, there’s some cracking, and the collar, and the oxidized outsole, but it seems super minimal IMO. It’s not like they threw them in a blender or something. I’m honestly (GLADLY) underwhelmed with the “reimagining” that they did to them. Glad they didn’t go too far, and while just like everyone I’d prefer a regular degular Chicago, these are some of the least aged looking “aged” kicks I’ve seen in a while.
Yes. They look way better than I thought they’d turn out. Pleasantly surprised. Now getting my hands on a pair will be challenging to say the least.

Start selling yo pairs you don’t wear or want miss as a backup lol resell def gone b over 500 sucks tho

I’m in for whatever I need to pay to have a pair. **** it. Hopefully that production number is bogus. If not oh well, saving my pennys now

Back
Top Bottom