Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

Personally I don't mind having a fake pair, if the quality is on point.

But I mind very much having a fake pair that cost $500.
But you would never really know definitively. If the $500 is already spent, then Ignorance is bliss.
Sure, if this is before making a purchase, I would legit check it to oblivion until I am comfortable making the purchase.

But you would never really know definitively. If the $500 is already spent, then Ignorance is bliss.
Sure, if this is before making a purchase, I would legit check it to oblivion until I am comfortable making the purchase.
I'm about 65% sure that my Shadow 1 ebay pair that I paid $500 for is fake, but I've been wearing them for over a year now.

...no need to lose sleep over it.

I'm about 65% sure that my Shadow 1 ebay pair that I paid $500 for is fake, but I've been wearing them for over a year now.

...no need to lose sleep over it.
That is one retro that is very hard to tell because retail pairs came with such bulky toe boxes, and most reps had the same shape already 😂

That is one retro that is very hard to tell because retail pairs came with such bulky toe boxes, and most reps had the same shape already 😂
The leather quality on my pair is soft and buttery, but very thin grey leather on the toebox. Much thinner than the toebox leather on my Breds.

And the ankle leather is extremely moveable from one side to the other, which is a common tell for reps from some of the videos I've watched.

On top of which, there's never been any hint of glitter whatsoever. Not a definitive tell from what I've heard, but it doesn't help the case for authenticity.

It’s got plenty of corny biopic-type dialogue in it, at least from what I get from the trailer.

It’s just s shoe.”

*dramatic pause*

”Until my son steps into it.”

Got my pair from GOAT and they look legit.

Weirdly tho they have a sole size sticker on the sole that looks different than what I’ve ever seen. It says “260(2.5)” not “Men’s Size 8”…so that’s different. Maybe for a different country?

Mostly the shot from the back. I thought the top part of the red panel was supposed to have more of a curve or "scoop" to it as it wrapped around. Could just be the angle though.

This is what I had in my head

s-l1600.jpg
I think I remember hearing that too. There supposed to be a pinch in the middle area?

What u think frenchbreadbuilds frenchbreadbuilds

I think I remember hearing that too. There supposed to be a pinch in the middle area?

What u think frenchbreadbuilds frenchbreadbuilds

That used to be a good indicator in the remastered era. Not something I pay much attention to these days because shoes like lost and founds were all over the place. Those look legit though. The box has the correct sticker (which fakes aren’t doing).

Fakes also tend to do this thing where the ankle collars come to a way more aggressive point than authentic pairs do. Live the yellow toes below. Those lost and founds look fine to me. Or atleast there’s nothing in that photo that indicates fake
31BD38D0-B744-4FD1-958E-EB367F145D83.jpeg

Pretty much what you need to pay to get these right now. At least getting to use a coupon feels like a win 🤷‍♂️
I’m not convinced that the “Air” movie is going to send the prices skyrocketing.

And I hate idea of the bleeding red leather.

Gonna have to be selective about where I wear them.

But there’s a good chance that this will be my last shot at grabbing a pair of Chicagos for under $500.

…had to go for it.

I’m not convinced that the “Air” movie is going to send the prices skyrocketing.

And I hate idea of the bleeding red leather.

Gonna have to be selective about where I wear them.

But there’s a good chance that this will be my last shot at grabbing a pair of Chicagos for under $500.

…had to go for it.
I’m watching the Laker game and they just played the commercial back to back.

Made me order a 2nd pair! This film is going to be LEGENDARY!

It’ll definitely bring attention back to the jordan 1. Even Rich Eisen said after he watched the movie, he now understands why people are so into Jordan’s. That being said, I don’t think prices will go up.

It’ll definitely bring attention back to the jordan 1. Even Rich Eisen said after he watched the movie, he now understands why people are so into Jordan’s. That being said, I don’t think prices will go up.
I bet they go up some.

But nowhere close to 2015 Chicagos.

…probably not even half that.

Back
Top Bottom