Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

After seeing these in person, my only real concern is the black cracked leather on the ankle.

I didn't realize how flaky it was until I touched it.

I have a feeling that stuff is going to peel off rather easily over time.
It’s supposed to be relatively smooth, see it but can’t really feel it kinda thing.

See below:

Don't be so modest Davey, show us what's under the hood.
8249D02A-8850-45EF-BAE7-66E11495BDBC.jpeg

One more white lace swap and I'll be pushed over the edge. Black is classic but white is growing on me

Better now than later bro...

Best believe resellers are thirsty for this to happen. This movie gone open the flood gates... Once that price skyrocket, they're not coming down. I never understood when the "Last Dance" premiered, everybody seemed to rush to get Chicagos 1s... So I know it's gonna be the same way once this movie drop...

Everybody has until April 5th.. Mark my words...all Chicago esque 1s will go up in price...

Screenshot_20230319_172015_YouTube.jpg

No, Jordan isn't in the movie. However, Jordan wasn't in any of these retro plus colors yet they still sell out daily. In fact, the OG colors he played in are the pairs that sit with the exception of OG 1s. Jordan doesn't have to make an appearance for his shoes to sell. Tax money is covid money at this point...

Hey fam, wondering when this skyrocket is going to happen? Tax money is Covid money, big movie, yada yada yada. I thought I was going to be a millionaire post April 5th. What happened?

Hey fam, wondering when this skyrocket is going to happen? Tax money is Covid money, big movie, yada yada yada. I thought I was going to be a millionaire post April 5th. What happened?
Nothing happened. Notice, I never posted after that. 2 weeks later you still pondering on this topic... I left it alone...That's what happened... It was a thought (my opinion), it got conversations going for the time being.

You act as if I was the only one that didn't think prices weren't going up. Several Youtubers spoke on the idea of higher prices may come about surrounding the movie. Even some on here thought the same and bought pairs... I made an assumption based on what I thought may of drove prices up.

Sorry if my strong opinions bothered you...

Nothing happened. Notice, I never posted after that. 2 weeks later you still pondering on this topic... I left it alone...That's what happened... It was a thought (my opinion), it got conversations going for the time being.

You act as if I was the only one that didn't think prices weren't going up. Several Youtubers spoke on the idea of higher prices may come about surrounding the movie. Even some on here thought the same and bought pairs... I made an assumption based on what I thought may of drove prices up.

Sorry if my strong opinions bothered you...

That’s your first mistake listening to them dweeby ShoeTubers man

They’re not. Common sense and reasoning would let anyone know the economic climate is nowhere near what it was when the Last Dance came out :lol:
I made mention of this way before any youtuber said anything fam...

It's all good though...

Last edited:
I can’t tell.

…are my insoles good or bad?
I just checked my pair and it looks like yours. And the pic he posted both sides look identical...I don't get the point of the post.

Probably just trying to make you paranoid. I wouldn't worry, enjoy the shoes.

Back
Top Bottom