Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

Prices did get lower before the restock. 10.5 dropped from $450 to people selling for as low as $385 out of fear last night and this morning.

That would have been a good time to pounce. Soon as the restock flopped they spiked again from idiots panic buying. History repeated itself. Should have bought when the stock rumors had resellers shook

Yeah, but are they going to ship?

If they were that desperate to get them off in order to not lose money, they probably aren't going to ship.

All bad. Was busy at work when they dropped. I went as far as check out but the purchase/confirm button wasn’t popping up. Multitasking was driving me nuts man… lol

Nike knows what they're doing. Shut off 90% of the servers so 1M+ people are trying to cop at 10% capacity. All hell breaks loose. Memes are unleashed. Publicity, good or bad, = win for them.

Soon enough we'll get their PR statement:

"Excellence is at the core of everything we do. We strive to provide the best experience for our athletes. We delayed the re-release of the Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" by two hours in order to give our engineers extra time applying bot protection measures in order to ensure the fairest release possible. Despite the lengths of our efforts, the unprecedented and overwhelming love for this product broke the internet. Sorry. **** them kids."
But what's the point?
Chicago 1s are an instant sell out even if they did zero marketing

"Are you still here?"
0EBBE2EC-5321-4BD4-9E28-CBA9C5B7873C.gif

:lol:
Sneaker hobby "retirement" is so liberating
Ain’t you a shoe connoisseur though? Or not no mo

Anyone else get a pair ordered, but their order is still ‘Preparing shipment’? I got an email saying they’re working on getting the order shipped, but I’m starting to worry it may get canceled as Out of Stock.

Back
Top Bottom