Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

I've worn mine a handful of times. I do have a backup pair.

When I cleaned my worn pair the other day, the red would bleed so I had to wipe that off quickly so it didn't permanently stain the sail/white leather or the midsole. So wearing these in the rain is not recommended.

20230624_131514.jpg

Got a good few wears on mine. They look good worn but they also look good clean and tidy.

I'm curious does the red dye bleed onto the white laces?
Little bit so far on mine, they've also gotten a little wet from rain. I ain't mad, though. I have an extra set of sail laces or I'll throw black laces in eventually.

Was thinkin back to my first pair of chicagos when I wore the newer ones yesterday, man we've come a long way
1694629892934.png

Having these is going to make me feel better that I rarely wear the Lost and Founds.

I can beat the living funk out of them and save the L&Fs for very special occasions.

chicago.jpg

Well dang, I didn't even know you could make this colorway for Dunk lows. Just made and ordered a pair myself, but I made the outsole portion black (because of course they won't let you make it red LOL). I actually prefer Dunk lows over Jordan 1 lows, so I'm really looking forward to this.

Little bit so far on mine, they've also gotten a little wet from rain. I ain't mad, though. I have an extra set of sail laces or I'll throw black laces in eventually.

Was thinkin back to my first pair of chicagos when I wore the newer ones yesterday, man we've come a long way
1694629892934.png
I guess I would stick with the black laces then. The Jumpman Chicagos were horrible! To me they're like equivalent to leather quality on the mids and not only that but the leather tongue was super annoying and ugly on em.

I have too many iterations of Chicagos. 2015s, OW Chicago’s, trophy rooms and now these. After I realized that I noticed I have any normal Black toes,(I don’t count unions, their hybrids) so I made these.

Went with 2 coats of black dye then some faded black paint(for vintage effect) and stickies vintage black laces. I figure if Nike goes with a vintage treatment I’ll put my own spin on it.
IMG_3285.jpeg
IMG_3288.jpeg
IMG_3289.jpeg
IMG_3290.jpeg
IMG_3291.jpeg

Last edited:
Did you consider blacking out the cracked collar? Kinda looks out of place imo. I know the sail panels are cracked too but it’s less noticeable, at least in pictures

I’d prob have just grabbed the 16s or wait for the next release personally

Back
Top Bottom