Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

It's kinda ironic that I'm trying to look for solutions for my other Chicago pairs that have cracking problems, while I'm preparing for a release that comes with pre-cracked leather.

I really can't wait for them to release the 85 Chicagos in a few years. I'm all in for the Lost and Founds but the no-gimmick version is where it's at

I just want an estimated quantity that will release in these. Like are we thinking these will be a 1 million pairs release like the 11s?

I just want an estimated quantity that will release in these. Like are we thinking these will be a 1 million pairs release like the 11s?
Naw not even close to a million I got a feeling it’s gone be more like the mocha 1 release or like patent breds…. 100k maybe 🤷🏽‍♂️

Last edited:
release numbers for these will be from 100k to 200k, but there are not mass production numbers like 1 mill plus.. LMAO!!

The thing is.... I never buy 2 pairs of any shoe. But this one.... I will cop release day, then every time after that I find an 11-11.5.... just because..... that way I have Chicago 1s for life....

I’d be alright with one pair. Really wish they’d retro Chicagos like they did the Shadows or Royals last time.

I’ma Take This As A Que We Might Not See “Chicagos” For A Lil Bit After This :nerd:

Hope This Rings True!

I’ll Take 2-3 Happily :nthat:

PS- Ya’ll Be Safe Out Here! Dudes Been Walking Around With They Soles Caving In For MONTHS Now :smh:

‘Early Release’ lol

Just buy from reputable sources

I’ma Take This As A Que We Might Not See “Chicagos” For A Lil Bit After This :nerd:

Hope This Rings True!

I’ll Take 2-3 Happily :nthat:

PS- Ya’ll Be Safe Out Here! Dudes Been Walking Around With They Soles Caving In For MONTHS Now :smh:

Pretty sure 85 mold Chicagos are coming within the next 3 years.

Back
Top Bottom