Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

I know where I can get a pair of regular 85 Chicago 1s from w/o the gimmicks and cracked leather nonsense but :emoji_speak_no_evil: :lol:

j/k Mods

All jokes aside, obv not a fan of the cracked leather but the shape looks real good. I know the release will chaotic but it’ll be great to get the original 85 packaging at least

Screenshot_20220603-153944_Chrome~2.jpg

Need these to release with the big Swoosh. I guess they're MJs PEs because I dont think the retail version back then was that big.

The 1s look way better with the giant Swoosh, it takes up all of the dead space in the middle.

FEbxmShXoAEnflC.jpg
FNlhs4iacAEqqVt.jpg
These are perfection right here. This is what we should get, not the 💩 they toss us like we should just be grateful to have a pair.

These are perfection right here. This is what we should get, not the 💩 they toss us like we should just be grateful to have a pair.
Nike knows damn well that heads will eat these Reimagineds up like a pack of hungry dogs, then buy the next release of the OGs whenever they come out.

Why sell addicts one pair of shoes, when you know they’ll happily buy two?

As much as we think the reimagined gimmick is dumb and not needed, I’m still going to try for a pair. I’m definitely going to take an L :lol:
It’s not dumb if you don’t already own a pair of Chicagos and don’t want to pay $1500 to get a pair.

Back
Top Bottom