Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

So the thought process here is that it will make people try for every raffle in the future with the single intention of thinking it will increase their chances on an exclusive drop? I just know Nike sits in those conference rooms laughing at the hoops they make people go through to BUY a shoe from them.

Does anyone know if you get exclusive access to a shoe and purchase it, are you prevented from buying it again during the general drop?
i've gotten EA and was able to purchase a second pair on the official drop. I wanna say 3-4 times.

I’m wondering if this is just the normal EA like every other shoe & if the EA under the terms they announced will go live tomorrow.
Yea, I’m thinkin the same. It’s showing I’ve got access, but Nike has definitely played me before. I’ll trust it when I checkout :lol:

5CFA842F-2DC1-4855-8E48-81915D51390C.jpeg

Does this mean I’m in?

I had 3 other people who I know never bought anything off SNKRS app to test it and it’s not showing access for them.

Last edited:
No EA for me …I only had EA on bull**** releases …so i wasn’t surprised on this … but damn …i thought at least they was gonna give me something at least ..anyways ….hopefully …i win on the draw on Nov 19

I've bought two things on SNKRS. TWO. So no surprise I didn't have EA.

I know my L is coming yet some how I still hope. Sick.

Back
Top Bottom