Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

There's also a lot of panic buyers getting them right now at Stockx cause they didn't get EA. I'm just going to wait it out and hopefully the prices dip more after everyone gets their pairs on release date.

Like what? Honestly curious.
Thicker leather, wings logo is more detailed and not just pressed on, ankle area is built better, Nike Air tag is more OG(font), swoosh is a bit bigger. I am in no way bashing the 2015 release because those are really nice. I’m just saying they did make some improvements. If you look closely you’ll notice them.

Thicker leather, wings logo is more detailed and not just pressed on, ankle area is built better, Nike Air tag is more OG(font), swoosh is a bit bigger. I am in no way bashing the 2015 release because those are really nice. I’m just saying they did make some improvements. If you look closely you’ll notice them.

Great details; thanks for taking the time.

I'll be on SNKRS, Richard's, Hibbett, DTLR (Footlocker/Champs = waste of time) at 7 am sharp and I'l bet the pink slip to my 2019 Honda Fit that I strike out on every one.

...not sure what else to do.

Anybody else still waiting on shipping from Snkrs from EA yesterday?
Mine just updated to shipped a minute ago

1668041806335.gif

I'll be on SNKRS, Richard's, Hibbett, DTLR (Footlocker/Champs = waste of time) at 7 am sharp and I'l bet the pink slip to my 2019 Honda Fit that I strike out on every one.

...not sure what else to do.
As a member of team 11.5, I’m going to be doing the same. Going to have 20 tabs open on my tiny laptop.
Davey Magoo Davey Magoo richards is not getting them.
Profound sadness. I thought they would get it with 500K pairs out there.
:frown:

I have to dozen up on this shoe. One less out there.

Back
Top Bottom