Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

Man I haven’t been on Niketalk in years. I honestly haven’t felt this salty since the ‘13 Royal 1 release. Eventually got multiple pairs of Royals and Breds now but damn. Today was a **** show, but oh well time to move on with life.
Man I feel you here. I still have a DS pair of 13 royal 1s in a size 10.5 from that release that I got to try and trade for my size 10 or 9.5. Never happened and they got forgotten in the closet. That release was a nightmare.

37CCF3BF-7BD2-4288-A290-C04327040DDD.jpeg

37AA979F-0399-4E27-9EF4-4AFE2CC75A63.jpeg

Champs and Jimmy Jazz pairs. Waiting on another pair from SNKRS for me, SNKRS pair for the incoming daughter, and hoping to score on a raffle for the wife

All the resellers making up for the lackluster year with this one drop :rolleyes …Just when it seemed like the aftermarket on hyped drops was starting the level out, and even drop in some cases, here comes Nike with 500k pairs of Chi’s; that people STILL can’t buy…I mean it seemed like the AMM 4’s, which probably had a production run that was a fraction of what these had, were easier to get…

It’s absurd that this is still the sneaker world in 2022…I was lucky, and luck is basically what boils down to for normal people trying to buy shoes, that SNKRS gave me that EA…Doesn’t change the fact that this hurts for actual sneakerheads…
Not directing this at you but I said they would sell out and be impossible to get on release day. Even with 500K pairs.

Everyone was saying these would be plentiful. :smh:

Hype shoes are always gonna sell out, there has to be over a million pandas out there but sell out every time instantly.

They've never cared about consumers. No business does, they only care about their bottom line. This is your hobby, not theirs.

Exactly why their stupid message the other day was talking **** about understanding EA & caring for their most important customers that took 20 L’s

They should just keep their mouths shut I guess? 🧐

Last edited:

Me: “I killed those resellers because they were awful. Everybody is awful these days. It's enough to make anyone crazy.”

Phil Knight: “I’m waiting for the punchline.”

Me: “There is no punchline. What do get when you cross a mentality Ill sneakerhead with a sneaker app that abandons him and treats him like trash? I’ll tell you what you get!

…you get what you freaking deserve!!!!”

772F0097-DE7B-4A22-B8FE-BAC5442D5D5A.jpeg

Last edited:
Man I feel you here. I still have a DS pair of 13 royal 1s in a size 10.5 from that release that I got to try and trade for my size 10 or 9.5. Never happened and they got forgotten in the closet. That release was a nightmare.
Different times man. I got a family, mortgage, and saving up for camping supplies/mods for my truck. Just feels different now. Wish I could have gotten them but oh well. Just shoes in the long run.

Back
Top Bottom