Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

I know there's other things going on in here, but I just wanted to announce that I am now FINNAY whole for the year 2022

IMG_1974 2.JPG

Unless I can get this jig to work for the double up :lol:

Last edited:
I don’t know how I feel about it, sounds too good to be true and I don’t see authenticity being guaranteed anywhere in that topstar ebay listing. Hoping that y’all get thru and get a legit pair tho 🤞🏽

I was able to finally get through but it said my address was undeliverable or something so I have to start from the beginning again.

I finally got through. The trick is to put your address twice in the second optional address. It will then recommend you an address. On that page go to quantity and hit 2 pair. It will load and revert back to 1 pair. I did this same process twice and then clicked use this address and it took me to check out. I hope this helps. I ordered a pair and my friends did with the same trick.
This worked!

I finally got through. The trick is to put your address twice in the second optional address. It will then recommend you an address. On that page go to quantity and hit 2 pair. It will load and revert back to 1 pair. I did this same process twice and then clicked use this address and it took me to check out. I hope this helps. I ordered a pair and my friends did with the same trick.

This method works best.. for single orders.. easily.
(I just place 2 more.)

Gmail trick works best for multi pairs.

Good luck all.

You are the MVP. I've been trying every method under the sun for like the past couple hours and nothing worked.

Then I did exactly as you instructed and placed an order. Regardless of whether it ships or not, thank you for the clear and concise directions on how to do this

Back
Top Bottom