Jordan 1 Hare SOLD OUT, some ending for 170, 180 on Ebay why no one talking about this

I'm still seeing these in all retail stores. Not sold out so don't pay above retail on ebay until you've done your HW and called your stores.

I disagree. I copped these on RD, thinks it's a bad %@* summer shoe and is actually comfy. Plus I think they did these right for once and I love thenostalgia factor.

Originally Posted by vocaldigital23

I disagree. I copped these on RD, thinks it's a bad %@* summer shoe and is actually comfy. Plus I think they did these right for once and I love the nostalgia factor.

i agree! well said.

I disagree. I copped these on RD, thinks it's a bad %@* summer shoe and is actually comfy. Plus I think they did these right for once and I love the nostalgia factor.

1s and Comfort is an oxymoron.

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

All I know is that these weren't meant for "grown" folks.
grin.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NY GIANTS 11

1s and Comfort is an oxymoron.
not anymore...the addition of that gel-like insole does wonders

i was out in the city yesterday and i saw those ugly look things everywhere i went . no one in downtown sold out of those shoes . they feel realy cheap in yourhands , the leather cant even be called leather , and the suede is like on some whole other !!! , more like felt then suede . sooooo . .. glad i passed onthese . after the black red strap 1s , jb hasnt dropped anythign worth while .

yea, idk. theyre the first pair of jays i got so far this year, and im pretty happy with them. The quality is better then on the olympics or polka dots, and ilike the whole Hare idea.

These should have been a kids release. Im almost 30 years old. Not trying to wear a shoe with bugs bunny on the tongue.

Back
Top Bottom