Jordan 1 Hare SOLD OUT, some ending for 170, 180 on Ebay why no one talking about this

I think these are the most comfortable pair of jordans to come out in a long time, next to the CDP 12. I got mine on RD and I really like them, but to each hisown.

Originally Posted by blueprint06

I think these are the most comfortable pair of jordans to come out in a long time, next to the CDP 12. I got mine on RD and I really like them, but to each his own.
You don't have a lot of kicks do you. Most comfortable in a long time? Hmmmm... I'd go with 2009, XX3, XX2, XV, VIII, VI, any of the CDPs(except the 1) and the list goes on and on. 1s are the least comfortable J's, period. You don't have to throw insoles into "comfortable"shoes just to make them bearable. You really think the 1s are comfy? Try some Chucks on for size. You'll be in heaven!
roll.gif

You don't have to justify spending $100 on some garbage shoes to these guys. You can waste your money however you want. But seriously, try on some otherJ's before you make a statement like that. Like my old granddaddy used to always say, "The less a man makes declarative statements the less apt he isto look foolish in retrospect."

Originally Posted by bdub253

I think these are the most comfortable pair of jordans to come out in a long time, next to the CDP 12. I got mine on RD and I really like them, but to each his own.
You don't have a lot of kicks do you. Most comfortable in a long time? Hmmmm... I'd go with 2009, XX3, XX2, XV, VIII, VI, any of the CDPs (except the 1) and the list goes on and on. 1s are the least comfortable J's, period. You don't have to throw insoles into "comfortable" shoes just to make them bearable. You really think the 1s are comfy? Try some Chucks on for size. You'll be in heaven!
roll.gif

You don't have to justify spending $100 on some garbage shoes to these guys. You can waste your money however you want. But seriously, try on some other J's before you make a statement like that. Like my old granddaddy used to always say, "The less a man makes declarative statements the less apt he is to look foolish in retrospect."

WOW! shame on him for having an opinion!
eyes.gif

You don't have a lot of kicks do you. Most comfortable in a long time? Hmmmm... I'd go with 2009, XX3, XX2, XV, VIII, VI, any of the CDPs (except the 1) and the list goes on and on. 1s are the least comfortable J's, period. You don't have to throw insoles into "comfortable" shoes just to make them bearable. You really think the 1s are comfy? Try some Chucks on for size. You'll be in heaven!
roll.gif

You don't have to justify spending $100 on some garbage shoes to these guys. You can waste your money however you want. But seriously, try on some other J's before you make a statement like that. Like my old granddaddy used to always say, "The less a man makes declarative statements the less apt he is to look foolish in retrospect."
Im not trying to justify anything, only stating my opinion. I just buy what I like but I got enough jordans to know which ones are comfortable ornot. I just think the insoles they put in these make them really comfortable, but thats just my opinion.

I sold my pair on ebay, I agree with blueprint06 though, some of the 1s that came out recently (my black laser 1 as an example) are really comfortable, atleast compare to my 2001 retros.

They are "Comfortable" because a few or the recent releases are "Premium" release of the shoe since they are $10 more.

I Still dont buy into it...and 1s are still Flat as ever.

i didnt buy them
i didnt think they were that nice

the girls shoes looked way betta in my opinion

roll.gif

Im not trying to justify anything, only stating my opinion. I just buy what I like but I got enough jordans to know which ones are comfortable or not. I just think the insoles they put in these make them really comfortable, but thats just my opinion.
yeah , i have to agree with b-dub , 1s are not on my list of most comfortable shoes . maybe for the first time you wear them they feel aright butthe foam insole flatens out with one or two wears , then there just chucks . if your looking for comfort buy some 09's or 23's or some hyperdunks .

For those who said that the 1's aren't comfortable, that was true up to the 2001 patent leather 1's. However, I only have the OL/NL 1's as ofnow and those are definitely comfortable. I haven't worn these yet but I hope they're just as good.

i copped the day after they dropped thanks to the connect they arent that comfortable though i think cdp ii's got them beat or the xx3's but these 1sarent part of the top 5 list in the comfy category lol

COPPED X2 TOUGH TO REGRET THESE ONES, IF YOU LIKE THE HARE 7'S THAN YOU LIKE THESE. THE QUALITY ON THESE ARE A+++

Originally Posted by VIIheaven

For those who said that the 1's aren't comfortable, that was true up to the 2001 patent leather 1's. However, I only have the OL/NL 1's as of now and those are definitely comfortable. I haven't worn these yet but I hope they're just as good.
I must be old then... The OLNL make me feel like I'm walking with boards strapped to my feet. It's like those shoes have ANTI-arch supportor something. And this threads particular 1s are butt-ugly to boot. Enough with the 1's JB. We get the point.

Originally Posted by VIIheaven

For those who said that the 1's aren't comfortable, that was true up to the 2001 patent leather 1's. However, I only have the OL/NL 1's as of now and those are definitely comfortable. I haven't worn these yet but I hope they're just as good.
I must be old then... The OLNL make me feel like I'm walking with boards strapped to my feet. It's like those shoes have ANTI-arch support or something. And this threads particular 1s are butt-ugly to boot. Enough with the 1's JB. We get the point.

True that, I tried to ball in my OL 1's, only to come to realize that they are like wooden planks. Pretty outdated in terms of comfort on the court. Nowonder MJ had to switch out of them at halftime when he wore them in his last Bulls game at MSG...

Back
Top Bottom