Jordan 1 High 85 "Black/White"- February 15th 2023

I was not a fan of the the AJ 22 so I passed on the CDP, never got around to try and cop a split pack. Definitely trying for these. Might buy a baby pair if I can just for the box.

What’s not to like? Has the quilted liner that everyone is raving about from the DJ Khaled V. Clean simple look, a higher quality leather or suede then what we get now. Customizable cushioning, great traction on outdoor and indoor surfaces which is rare now. Not too light or heavy, ventilation not near as bad as most AJs. Good lockdown and lacing system. Only shoe 3god 3god never complained about. Joe Dumars said it was the best performance shoe ever and he wishes it was around when he was still in the league. Donovan McNaab liked it to.

What did you not like about the XX2? What would you change?
The XX2 overall was ok. I didn’t care for the pair in the pack. I didn’t cop any but if I had it would’ve been the stealth color way only. The piece on the heel would’ve been better as a solid color, especially on the white/black/red. And Alpha 1s completely 💩 on Omega XX2s. 1-23, 22 is last 🤷🏾‍♂️

Hopefully "panda" burn out will keep all the trendhoppers away from this release. It's hard enough going against loser resellers and their bots.
I can’t see an 85 cut Jordan 1 with a clean colorway being anything less than very challenging to get for retail.

I “put the work in” for the Georgetowns.

I entered a bunch of raffles.

…and took it up the ****.

636C8D1E-5168-4E01-BD34-216CC44CFE30.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom