Jordan 1 High 85 "Black/White"- February 15th 2023

Beautiful but they didn’t change the toe box. 85s should be slanted down and lower toe guard.
53424BBF-F6C0-41C2-9398-69464B23A258.jpeg

I need these!

Had a co worker call these the panda ones, told him to never say that around me again.

Nicknames don’t bother me at all…. I just don’t choose to participate🤣

The nicknames are getting out of hand. Was at my bro's store telling them a story about trying to get a pair of AJ1's for my niece and had a little kid hit me with the "wellll actually... " because I used the wrong made up name. Little man butted into the convo asking which AJ1's I returned to FTL and I said idk, I think the Heritages? Pair with the fuzzy swoosh. Hit me with the...

135.png

The nicknames are getting out of hand. Was at my bro's store telling them a story about trying to get a pair of AJ1's for my niece and had a little kid hit me with the "wellll actually... " because I used the wrong made up name. Little man butted into the convo asking which AJ1's I returned to FTL and I said idk, I think the Heritages? Pair with the fuzzy swoosh. Hit me with the...

135.png
Next time hit em with this.

2F7C3B76-6B3D-4D1A-9612-DA563FCD49B3.gif

I remember folks calling the "twist" jordan 1s from like 2019 pandas b/c they had the pony hair or whatever and were black and white. I'm guessing that's what led to the dunks getting that nickname? I'm ok with black and white that's what they've always been to me

I’m hoping these are still on schedule. Wouldn’t be surprised if they pushed the release date back though.

Yall know how I feel about 85s. I must admit the toe box APPEARS to be tweaked, but I'm still good with my '14s..

I struck out this morning on the panda dunk highs…again.

At first I was pissed.

Then I realized it may in fact be a sign.

…a sign that the 85s and I were meant to be with each other for retail.

Last edited:
I have the highs & lows - they're both trash
I have the lows and the leather is the shoe equivalent of explosive diarrhea.

But they’re cheap and they look cool.

Sometimes that’s enough.

…at least if your name is David Nathanial Magoo III.

A978FFB7-80DA-4303-98BA-B039942CBF6A.gif

Back
Top Bottom