Jordan 1 High 85 "Black/White"- February 15th 2023

Hey fellas 👋🏽 been a minute. These were copped via GOAT -.- BUT I had some goat credit so they’ll be here when they get here. Went a half size up from my normal 10.5 to an 11 because I noticed some of my 1s were a little too narrow for my flat foot. I hope I hate these in hand because I’m sorely tempted to double back for the Georgetown pair.

Prices dropped $40-50 this weekend from RD between the SX 50% seller fees and what appears to be everyone in the state of Utah getting a pair. Saw a dude on Twitter get 8 pairs in Salt Lake; it didn't look like backdoor either, just normal retail cops.

Went ahead and pulled the trigger on my size 11...with TopCash it came out to around $380ish or so out the door.

Hey fellas 👋🏽 been a minute. These were copped via GOAT -.- BUT I had some goat credit so they’ll be here when they get here. Went a half size up from my normal 10.5 to an 11 because I noticed some of my 1s were a little too narrow for my flat foot. I hope I hate these in hand because I’m sorely tempted to double back for the Georgetown pair.
These are beautiful in hand so good luck bro.

There’s some hyperbole in this thread :lol: I guarantee no one in 1985 was trippin’ off the toe shape of the 1s or any tennis shoe for that matter. I was 13 when they released and cats were shootin’ each other for these back then.
You Must’ve Lost Your Memory Since Then My Guy :smh: Amnesia Maybe?

Nobody Was Getting Shot Over These, They Hit Sales Racks In All The Sports Stores Carrying Nike Brand At The Time :lol:

Hence The “Sale” Tag On Lost And Founds Maybe? :rofl:

Caved and used some goat credit to buy my pair. Shipping and tax really suck since it was 315 BIN but came out to just over 340 shipped and after tax. If these end up dropping lower on resell, it’s whatever.

If I didn't have a brother in New Jersey to ship to tax free, I'd probably be a few pairs shorter than what I have now :lol: that's saved me some good money over the years

Nobody Was Getting Shot Over These, They Hit Sales Racks In All The Sports Stores Carrying Nike Brand At The Time :lol: dude needs some suntan lotion he just got burned

Nobody Was Getting Shot Over These, They Hit Sales Racks In All The Sports Stores Carrying Nike Brand At The Time :lol:

I’ve forgotten more things than you whipper snappers know! Get off my lawn!

1676854166349.gif

Heads up guys, if you want these ebay is running a 10% promo. The code is KICKSFOR10
Thanks for the heads up. Already pulled the trigger for these on goat but I was able to use the code on some all stars barely used.

Attachments

• E05D2A59-194C-44B5-B02F-0F74FF4366CA.png
    E05D2A59-194C-44B5-B02F-0F74FF4366CA.png
    784.2 KB · Views: 745
Prices for these are $350+ right out the gate. If these end up like the Neutral Grey's and dip in price down the line, especially for used pairs, I may grab a pair. However, these seem to be more limited and more popular so we'll see.

Back
Top Bottom