Jordan 1 High 85 "Black/White"- February 15th 2023

lol no they won't. I got an 11.5 in b&w, all my other 1s are 11.5 or 12. I throw a thicker insole in the size 12s but ain't nothin gonna make an 12.5 fit a true 11.5 without looking and feeling OD goofy

lol no they won't. I got an 11.5 in b&w, all my other 1s are 11.5 or 12. I throw a thicker insole in the size 12s but ain't nothin gonna make an 12.5 fit a true 11.5 without looking and feeling OD goofy
jokes-joke.gif

I thought he was really annoying in the j1 thread. Askin way too many of the same questions. If he thought it, he typed it

Plus all his messages...were written like this...

Took up OD page space...just kept asking the same questions about "Should I cop these breds..."

...or do you think they will retro...

Like damn that's a grown *** man with a brain use it to think for yourself. So when I saw "click to unhide the message" and you quoting to say "you could make 12.5 work" I knew it was davey magoo asking about his size 11.5, which unfortunately is also my size.

I had imperfections on mine as well. Almost like they didn't add that overcoat or whatever they normally put on J1's. I noticed it's the same as the Lost and Founds and that's possibly what's causing the bleeding issue on those.

Back
Top Bottom