Jordan 1 High '85 Metallic Burgundy - June 22, 2024

Relax and put your shirt back on.

Take a breath and while you're at it take your shoes off because they look like they're screaming for air too

same joke twice :rofl:

How about stop worryin about what I got on and you start working on your personality? People who's sense of humor only comes from putting others down is just sad, get therapy. As MJ once said.

if-you-are-doing-it-stop-it.gif

Neutrals because that was my 1st pair of nu-85', as they aged and got dirty the grey darkened making them pop way more.

Pic for reference:
RDT_20240331_1205181479243233855714881~2.jpg

Tbh though, the color blocking that reigns supreme in this style for me is the Metallic Navy. When those drop they will literally be my go-to pair for A LONG time. That's my fav! Got the 85 lows now waiting on the highs!

oh yes... im aware of that photo. thats why i asked you.
you got a photo of the navy's?

Your shoes look too tight, like they're about to explode. Word to @luckyluchiano

nah they look how 85's look. i wish there were more photos of people wearing these 85's hard like that. sooooo 80's and i love it.

oh yes... im aware of that photo. thats why i asked you.
you got a photo of the navy's?

nah they look how 85's look. i wish there were more photos of people wearing these 85's hard like that. sooooo 80's and i love it.

Only 85 Navy's I got are the lows that came out recently. Haven't worn em out yet. Workin on breaking in my Burgundy's. Other than that I do have the 2016's and the OG Lows. Haven't worn em in years because the 85's feel SO much better.

85 cut is just that good. Color ways so far are legit. Hoping for more metallics to drop

Which one you waiting for? I also need the GREEN's to drop. I hope they do 2 colorways a year since they're doing 3 85 lows(Navy, Mocha, and Black Metallic) this year. It's only right we get more highs.

Gimme that metallic purple, orange, and black in 85 cut, please. Also, pulled the trigger on StockX for the Burgundy 85 after I saw someone here say they were going below retail. Had to do it. I don't care if they go lower later.

Figured I'd cop now because I don't see prices going any lower. First pair of high 85s, praying my pair shows up without the steel toe. They gotta fix that before we get the big 3/4 colorways in this cut.
I think we’ve covered that it’s not really a steel toe . They break in quickly and have a really nice shape with a pretty flat, pointed toecap. I could see the DS club who takes pics not liking the look out of the box but this is a model meant to break in and wear.

Really enjoying it on the lows too. My NGs look great after a dozen wears and I can’t really understand not liking the shape. This breaks it down pretty well:
85's break in fantastically. I'm doubling up on all OG colorways. That bulba-toe stuff goes out the window if you wear them and do stuff in them.

My 1st pair of the Black/Whites. Battle scar on the side and ifs cool because the leather is legit thick.
20240223_020747.jpg

My beat to perfection Neutrals. At first I ironed the toebox but I wish I hadn't because they flattened with wear and are slightly warped from the initial ironing. Leather softened up so nicely too, these are my go-to's.
20240223_021126.jpg

Neutral Grey low, been wearing these a lot more lately. Can't wait to see them really break in.
20240223_021631.jpg

I think we’ve covered that it’s not really a steel toe . They break in quickly and have a really nice shape with a pretty flat, pointed toecap. I could see the DS club who takes pics not liking the look out of the box but this is a model meant to break in and wear.

Really enjoying it on the lows too. My NGs look great after a dozen wears and I can’t really understand not liking the shape. This breaks it down pretty well:
Thanks for the quote shout!

Yeah, with regular wear the leather softens and molds to your feet pretty well. Here's the toecap on my Burgundy's. No alterations, just life lol

PXL_20240402_223658892.PORTRAIT.ORIGINAL.jpg

This is accurate. I wore mine for 2 days on a trip with a fair amount of walking and the toe definitely starts to form to your foot. Really enjoying this release. Prices seem to continue to dip.

^^ under retail before release. can't beat that for an 85.
og colorway? forget about it.

I feel like the price currently has to do with these being under the radar because its before release.
similar to what happened to lost and founds.

where these at in the movie?
Haven't seen the movie in a good while so I can't answer you with great precision as of this moment, but it was either on Peter More's sketch or he had a sample when he was working on the project down in the basement.

Back
Top Bottom